Montreal

Ladies and Gentleman
Paint Pot
1001 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
at 19:00 EST

The National Hockey League via
AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh - Sportsnet One & TVA Sports
105.9 The X Radio Station
is proud to bring you the current Stanley Cup Champions the Pittsburgh Penguins against the Edmonton Oilers.

Current state of affairs for both teams are summed up below:

Pittsburgh

1238158346_falling_penguins.gif

Edmonton

FM5UJvO.jpg

Time to steady the ship boys!

Attachments

• 1238158346_falling_penguins 1.gif
    1238158346_falling_penguins 1.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Pretty pumped to see Sheahan play, finally some hunger on this team, I wish Archibald was in as well just to get some more speed into the line-up and give Reaves a night off. I think those 2 would be the right kind of "energy" in the line-up to get the Pens going against the Oilers.

Reactions: Andy99

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
When the Pens get embarrassed, we usually rebound with authority.

I expect another statement win tonight.

That was my thought process, as well.

Buuuuuut... then again... they can't come through all the time. And they look like a big ol's sloppy mess, ATM.

5-2 Oil. You-know-who with a big night. Bleh.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pretty pumped to see Sheahan play, finally some hunger on this team, I wish Archibald was in as well just to get some more speed into the line-up and give Reaves a night off. I think those 2 would be the right kind of "energy" in the line-up to get the Pens going against the Oilers.

Yeah, but then there's Lucic playing and he's as dirty as they come. But I just really wonder about the thinking of having GCS playing together. I guess speed on speed if they play against McDavid but I could see them giving up goals to that line....

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Yeah, but then there's Lucic playing and he's as dirty as they come. But I just really wonder about the thinking of having GCS playing together. I guess speed on speed if they play against McDavid but I could see them giving up goals to that line....

But isn't that why we traded for .........

Oh, I give up.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
I'd rather have Archibald in as well, but considering Lucic and Kassian are gonna start **** all night I'd rather have Reaves just for the night.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
My fear is McDavid will have his best game of the season and get 6 points. 1 goal 5 assists...but hope for a 7-6 win with Crosby besting him at a 7 point game. f*** yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->