GDT: Penguins v Laughs @ The Paint Pot - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I don't want to say anything premature, but with how Simon looks and Sprong in the minors, I'd start looking around to see if you can get some more physicality on the wings in exchange for Sheary. I'd never thought I'd say this, but this team has WAY too many skilled forwards. You need balance in your lineup, you won't win if you only have soft skill guys on the wing.

I would keep Sheary. Just keep him with Sid. He is really good there. I don't know why Sully decided to mess with that line by taking Hornqvist off. Really stupid.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I don't want to say anything premature, but with how Simon looks and Sprong in the minors, I'd start looking around to see if you can get some more physicality on the wings in exchange for Sheary. I'd never thought I'd say this, but this team has WAY too many skilled forwards. You need balance in your lineup, you won't win if you only have soft skill guys on the wing.

If you mean like Kane type physicality, i'm down.
Maroon...not so much.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
The problem with Sheary-Geno-Phil, besides Sheary, is Geno is the only guy with any jam. Most board work. Has to be in front of the net most. It neutralizes him. And, it's also the problem with Jake there or to a slightly lesser degree Rust. Team desperately needs a 3C, but getting the right L2 LW will go a long way to helping the cause too.

Rust isn’t small and is really good down low on the boards. I get what you mean though someone a bit heavier to do the hitting and seperate the puck.

Reactions: PensandCaps

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He'd be one in theory, but I can't see it.

He's the type we need and is better than Maroon, and we know he's available for a steep price. Rental, not a hockey trade. Some disadvantages but he's got the jam...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I would keep Sheary. Just keep him with Sid. He is really good there. I don't know why Sully decided to mess with that line by taking Hornqvist off. Really stupid.

But Simon also looks really good there and you have Sprong in the minors, you have to remember that. If Sheary is playing RW, then trading Sheary would be an extremely doable thing for the Penguins.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Rust isn’t small and is really good down low on the boards. I get what you mean though someone a bit heavier to do the hitting and seperate the puck.

And to go to the net. Every time there's sustained possession, Geno either goes to the net or there's no screen on the goalie.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
And to go to the net. Every time there's sustained possession, Geno either goes to the net or there's no screen on the goalie.

Yeah Rust won’t be that effective there.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
latest

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Sid saved Letang on that. If Sid had missed and Letang passed up that shot I would have ended him. Lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->