GDT: Penguins v Laughs @ The Paint Pot - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sheahan with a total of 4:33 ES TOI. Reaves has 2nd least at 6:45.

Maybe he's not a 3C after all . . .

I've noticed that as well. Being thrown out with Reaves most of the night and Rowney getting Hags/Rust.
Sully really didn't like his 1st period.

Reactions: KIRK

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Okay. Next game run

Sheary-Sid-Hornqvist
Simon-Geno-Kessel
Guentzel-Sheahan-Rust
Hags-Rowney-Reaves(ugh)

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Sheahan with a total of 4:33 ES TOI. Reaves has 2nd least at 6:45.

Maybe he's not a 3C after all . . .

He just is cheating too much... he scored a bit and now he is trying to be crosby... he has to go back to defensively responsible first... the points will still come

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
You can't win every game, but you don't need to put yourself beyond the eight ball so damn much!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Any of you listen to the radio feed?

You know that first national bank "yeeehaaaaww" yelling commercial??

My god that shit needs to f*** off and die

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
He just is cheating too much... he scored a bit and now he is trying to be crosby... he has to go back to defensively responsible first... the points will still come

I'm telling you. Last game, he lost Nelson on the game tying goal. Tonight, the Bozak goal. Real bush league stuff.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Okay. Next game run

Sheary-Sid-Hornqvist
Simon-Geno-Kessel
Guentzel-Sheahan-Rust
Hags-Rowney-Reaves(ugh)

That 2nd line makes me cry because of how bad it is defensively. It really sucks that Hagelin isn't good anymore, they desperately need someone like him as the 2nd line LW. Honestly, I'd just put him there because that line needs his defensive ability so much.

Reactions: PensandCaps

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The problem with Sheary-Geno-Phil, besides Sheary, is Geno is the only guy with any jam. Most board work. Has to be in front of the net most. It neutralizes him. And, it's also the problem with Jake there or to a slightly lesser degree Rust. Team desperately needs a 3C, but getting the right L2 LW will go a long way to helping the cause too.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That 2nd line makes me cry because of how bad it is defensively. It really sucks that Hagelin isn't good anymore, they desperately need someone like him as the 2nd line LW. Honestly, I'd just put him there because that line needs his defensive ability so much.

The line also needs some JAM. You can't have Geno being the only physical presence, because that puts Malkin at a disadvantage.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't want to say anything premature, but with how Simon looks and Sprong in the minors, I'd start looking around to see if you can get some more physicality on the wings in exchange for Sheary. I'd never thought I'd say this, but this team has WAY too many skilled forwards. You need balance in your lineup, you won't win if you only have soft skill guys on the wing.

Reactions: Tom Hanks and KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The problem with Sheary-Geno-Phil, besides Sheary, is Geno is the only guy with any jam. Most board work. Has to be in front of the net most. It neutralizes him. And, it's also the problem with Jake there or to a slightly lesser degree Rust. Team desperately needs a 3C, but getting the right L2 LW will go a long way to helping the cause too.

E.Kane....

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I don't want to say anything premature, but with how Simon looks and Sprong in the minors, I'd start looking around to see if you can get some more physicality on the wings in exchange for Sheary.

Find the RIGHT L2 LW using Sheary as leverage.

I suspect Sprong and the 1st will be the toys used for the 3C (not both for ANY 3C).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad