LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

Watch on NBCSN, NHL.TV, Centre Ice
Listen on 105.9 The X or 98.5 The Sports Hub

:bruins

Season record: 23-10-6

Yesterday the Bruins crushed the Hurricanes 7-1 with a 5 point (4 goals 1 assist) showing from topline centre Patrice Bergeron. Not to be left out his LW Brad Marchand had his highest ever points night with 4 assists. RW David Pastarnak was the slacker of that line, only producing 3 points via a goal and 2 assists.

Possible line-up

Marchand - Bergeron - Pasternak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Spooner
Heinen - Nash - Backes
Schaller - Kuraly - Acciari

Chara - McAvoy
Krug - Carlo
Grzelcyk - Miller

Rask
Khudobin

:pens

Season record: 21-19-3

The last time the Pens played (Friday night) they too put on a great performance, most notably from the Captain who was involved in all the action and Daniel Sprong, who produced a career high 3 points.

Can this finally be the kickstart we have been waiting for? It has been over a month since the Pens have registered back-to-back wins (home & away against Buffalo).

We may have a few players back from injury tonight. Dumolin (concussion) and Ruhwedel (upper body) are game-time decisions.

Lines from practice this morning:

Sprong-Crosby-Simon
Hagelin-Malkin-Hornqvist
Sheary-Guentzel-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Sheahan-Reaves

Dumoulin-Letang
Cole-Schultz
Maatta-Hunwick
Oleksiak-Ruhwedel

Jarry
Murray

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Find a way to win. You cannot control the huge ass hole you dug yourselves into. You can only put yourself in a better position by winning games . Have to win.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Is Sprong actually playing LW or is that a mistake??

I'd rather swap Hags and Sheary just so Malkin has someone who can actually help him out more offensively but I guess we'll see what happens.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
As of right now the Pens are last place in the Metro... yeek!

Curious if they can put together two wins in a row.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

Attachments

• pullhair[1].gif
    pullhair[1].gif
    613 bytes · Views: 0

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Malkin probably sees that line-up and is like "What I do to Sully? Why he hef to be mad at me?"

Yep. His coffee isn't as good apparently....

Go Pens! Please don't suck. Please don't be boring. Please score more than one goal. Pretty please....

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I know you guys get on Hunwick, but i feel like Cole has been the worst def for the pens this year.
Agreed, especially lately Cole is equally brutal to Hunwick. And he is scratched tonight. Seriously tho, once Ruhwedel is healthy, he needs to play instead of Hunwick and our D is fine. Oleksiak is IN and rightfully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->