Penguins sell 4,000 playoff tickets in 13 minutes

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
You should've tried buying Montreal playoff tickets online last year. Also guaranteed fun.

Eichel 9

Jan 2, 2007
yea, right now Ebay has tons of sabre playoff tickets...looking right now, home game #1 2 tickets with a $600 bid with a day left on it. Penguin tickets on there too, home game #1 2 tickets with a bid of $415 with a couple days left... If only I had money.

Can you imagine if Buffalo plays Toronto or Montreal 1st round? Tickets will be going at rediculous prices. Or if somehow pitt plays toronto/montreal?

Towelie*

In Vancouver, you have to buy a ticket just to enable you to get into a line to buy a real playoff ticket.

MaskedSonja

Feb 3, 2007
Formerly Tinalera
yea, right now Ebay has tons of sabre playoff tickets...looking right now, home game #1 2 tickets with a $600 bid with a day left on it. Penguin tickets on there too, home game #1 2 tickets with a bid of $415 with a couple days left... If only I had money.

Can you imagine if Buffalo plays Toronto or Montreal 1st round? Tickets will be going at rediculous prices. Or if somehow pitt plays toronto/montreal?

It probably won't get ridiculous prices, and I don't usually hoping for a series, but I'm hoping to the hockey gods and goddesses that the Sens and the Pens meet in the first round. Sure seems to be going that way.

Best first round series IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad