Penguins Merchandise Thread

PennDanzig

R.I.P. PIMP C
Mar 1, 2016
I didn't know where else to put it, but Geno came out with a new logotype and fashion collection. More photos in thread.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
You will probably have to have it made. They will only stock readymade 87/71/81/58

And TBH, don't buy from them as the nameplate etc will be the cheap ironed on crap. Buy from coolhockey or icejerseys etc as they all have sales for the Reebok jerseys. Their numbering etc is handstitched

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
You will probably have to have it made. They will only stock readymade 87/71/81/58

And TBH, don't buy from them as the nameplate etc will be the cheap ironed on crap. Buy from coolhockey or icejerseys etc as they all have sales for the Reebok jerseys. Their numbering etc is handstitched

Thanks. However, it looks like neither of those sites has the jersey I want:

Patric+Hornqvist+EZsRpWV5-Qom.jpg

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Randy while they are changing Adidas/Reebok, you may have to just go to Consol. They'll have plenty of #72s.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I get that, but they don't even have the jersey style I'm looking for.

With Adidas taking over the away whites are hard to find since they were only produced for one year. I think cool hockey might have some left, as well as jersey baron. Otherwise just scour ebay and see if one pops up

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
i went to Dick's today (McCandless Crossing) and they have almost no Pens gear. They thought rhe adidas shipment arrives next week.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
House o Hockey has had my away jersey for 7 weeks now to stich patches/name on. The owner said it may take a while but I'm getting anxious!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
If anyone grabs one of the new authentic adidas jerseys, please post pics. I'm curious about the collar and the shoulder details. Debating on grabbing one for Christmas, but I'm not really sold on them yet. I'd like to see one in person first.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If anyone grabs one of the new authentic adidas jerseys, please post pics. I'm curious about the collar and the shoulder details. Debating on grabbing one for Christmas, but I'm not really sold on them yet. I'd like to see one in person first.

There was a pretty solid pic of the authentics in the main thread (adidas jersey thread). The collars are... pretty poor.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
House o Hockey has had my away jersey for 7 weeks now to stich patches/name on. The owner said it may take a while but I'm getting anxious!

Best advice is send it to Pro Knitwear in the future - they do the Pens jerseys on-ice so are probably a little busy now, but they typically return my jerseys within 7-10 days.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009

check out the Ice Jerseys Forum for pics.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
apparently the new jerseys sold at pensgear have awful customization jobs. So if you're buying one from there, get it blank and send it somewhere else for customization
Best advice is send it to Pro Knitwear in the future - they do the Pens jerseys on-ice so are probably a little busy now, but they typically return my jerseys within 7-10 days.

They were out of nameplates and I really wasn't trying to look for and order one. HoH does good work and as long as I have it by October I won't complain.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone looking for casual wear. I.e T-Shirts etc should really check our PGH Clothing. Great selection on there.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
apparently the new jerseys sold at pensgear have awful customization jobs. So if you're buying one from there, get it blank and send it somewhere else for customization

They were out of nameplates and I really wasn't trying to look for and order one. HoH does good work and as long as I have it by October I won't complain.

Yeah the photo I saw of the customized Crosby looks very sloppy. I'll definitely buy blank and send out. I am going to hold out a little while to see if the Jersey Baron or anyone else gets any Canadian made jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad