Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Leafs - Saturday March 10th, 2018; 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Kadri no longer being snake-bitten should help as well. A lot of people seem to forget that this line is very much capable of producing, and generated plenty of scoring chances, even when they were slumping. For a long time there it felt like Kadri couldn't buy a point, despite having seemingly countless opportunities each game, and Leo was still a part of creating those opportunities.

A little bit of confidence could help them regain their early-season form.

If only Marleau could finish. Patty has been hitting the crest or shooting for wide

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
The lineup might change by tomorrow.
The only thing written in stone is that Hyman and his stone hands will be on the first line.

Reactions: PuckMagi

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Babcock is going to use that Kadri line to match up against either Malkin or Crosby. I'd rather he uses Leo on Kadri's wing and they play a lot more minutes than giving the 4th line more minutes.

Of course.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
You want Babcock to put out Komarov/Plekanec/Leivo for a lot of minutes tonight? Cause that's how you give a 4th line too many minutes. Babcock is going to use that Kadri line to match up against either Malkin or Crosby. I'd rather he uses Leo on Kadri's wing and they play a lot more minutes than giving the 4th line more minutes.

Hoping Leivo has a good showing tonight.
At least when playing them in Toronto we have seen Kadri shut down Crosby, like he did last season against Pittsburgh in December 2016.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Ready for a Leaf game but also don't want to see bad hockey. Last 2 games have been bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->