Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Leafs | October 26, 7 pm | Hughson, Healy & Co. aka HNiC

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Hopefully Lupul's in? Don't know the severity of his injury.

Pens played their backup today, so Fleury will most likely be starting for Pittsburgh. And it looks like he's due for a stinker ;)

Asif16*

Crosby's gonna lick his chops when he sees ranger on the ice.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I hope we win this one. That and if Lupul can get his skate on throw him out there. We need to try and get a reasonable lineup out against the Pens and win a game.

Tyler Biggs*

Has Rielly been the best defenseman on the ice in the past 8 games he's played, no! However the kid has some serious bright spots about him, his passing and on ice vision is extremely good for his age, if he can slow things down a bit and reduce his giveaways/turnovers, I think he could really pan out for the Leaf's defense.

This kid is going to be an all star, although, he is a pure offensive defenseman so he has to improve his game in his own zone. I think in time he will develop his defensive skills.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
We're gonna get whooped.. Team shows no desire to play a full 60 minute game.. Can't take shifts off against the two best players in the world, they will burn you over and over again..

TML 13

Oct 19, 2013
We're gonna win. Team should be embarrassed and come out to play. Expecting a big game from Kadri especially. Redemption time

Mapleleafs Fan*

I can count on 3 guys who will play their best game from our team Clarkson, Bolland, Raymond and perhaps Reimer. I won't blame him though if we loose this one because our players are gonna blow it up not him.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
If flower's in net, we just have to keep shooting on net and pucks will go in. Its the shooting part I'm worried about.

If we can shutdown malkin, piss off crosby (maybe clarkson can do that :naughty:) we have a good chance. We always play well agaist the pens.

Really hoping bozak and lupul are playing so that kadri doesn't have to go up against crosby and so that lupul-kadri-clarkson can be put together finally.

jomas

Aug 23, 2008
snows too much
Reims should have solid game, I just hope the team in front of him shows up to play.

Can't think of games where our defense has been successful at all in helping our goaltenders, I feel like I can honestly say we've only won with our goalies bailing us out or luck so far.
In a way, it shows competence in Bernier & Reimer, but both have never played full seasons and I hope this team doesn't wear them down too much...

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
We usually match up pretty well against the Pens, but we gotta play tight defense, make them work for their opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad