Penguins: Konstantin Koltsov

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentNaslund*

ive seen him play like twice. I thought this guy damn good. He has speed, and skill. Potential 2nd liner.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
i agree with most of the post. but as for what line he will play on? bob erry played on the first line as a role player, a spot that kk could easly fill, and get his 20 goals. it just depends on how they want to best use his strong points.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
in 6 or 7 years, He will be a first liner in Pitssburg i think.
Crosby will make him an elite goal scorer (ala Dany Roussin)

Malone-Crosby-Koltsov

That will be a great line :yo:

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Jag68Vlady27 said:
Afinogenov may not be faster without the puck, but he's probably faster than Koltsov with it. And there really are two types of fast in hockey...with and without the puck. That's what made Pavel Bure so incredible: His speed with the puck. That's what makes Ilya Kovalchuk so incredible. That's what will lift Pens fans out of their seats about Sidney Crosby.

I doubt Koltsov could match Sidney's speed if he had to also control a puck.

Again, I'm not knocking Koltsov...but there are different measures of hockey speed in my view.

Hes not going to have to control a puck, all he has to do is be open, by using his speed, he could be a very effective player with Sid the Kid. Crosby will set him up for an easy one timer often (i would think). Koltsov has a very underrated shot, which will soon be discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->