Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
nOx1Zz.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+++++ SID: Yes! This was the game we've wanted to see by 87. He was superb. Really really really good in all 3 zones, especially in the d-zone. Now I know for a fact he was just keeping some energy. He can go back to dogging it next game if he's going to bring this hockey in the playofs.

++ Geno/Hags: I cannot love these two more. They have epic chemistry. I'm running out of things to say.

+ Jarry: Solid game. Made key saves. One bad goal but it happens.

+ Jake/Sheary: Jake has been great for games and SHeary finally turned it back on. Great stuff. He was superb.

+ Oleksiak - a bit rough sometimes defensively but just look at what he brings offensively. I love it. And he's a beast at protecting his guys. He wanted to kill people at the end of the game.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Sid was really good tonight. A pretty well played third. Jarry was a little too careless with the puck at times, but overall he was rock solid.

I will always enjoy the Pens beating up on Philly in Philly.

Reactions: ColePens

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Also, with Brassard giving the Pens depth, I want Sid and the kids to play more.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
+++Great to see Crosby and Sheary have big nights, both needed it badly!

+Jarry pretty solid himself.

++Great PK tonight!

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
+++Sid
Wow. He's back! Great game by him. Defensive play was great. I really wish we got the puck below the goal line to him more on the powerplay.

++Sheary
He needed this game.

+Geno/Hagelin
I love them together. Amazing chemistry.

=Jarry
Iffy game.

-Maatta
Very bad game. Turning the puck over a lot plus got stuck in the defensive zone.

Last edited:

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Sid was awesome. G with a goal. Milbury depressed on post game. All is well.

The first half of that game was terrible.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Geno with another dominant performance, but that's nothing new, he's been consistently excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->