Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Coyotes 2 - Thank You Geno for Not Making Us Watch OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Better to be lucky than good?

giphy.gif

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Maybe go with.

Sheary-Crosby-Hornqvist
Simon-Malkin-Rust
Hagelin-Guentzel-Kessel
Rowney-Sheahan-Archibald

Fire Hunwick and Cole into the sun.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Flyers and Canes won. Loss would’ve put the Pens in last in the metro... with games in hand too I believe.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
that was all Geno even though there would be no indication of it in terms of points and goals. his game from the point they tied it was on a different level
Everyone on this board should THANK Geno for sparing us the misery of having to watch OT.
I think he is the one that I see the most passionate. for some reason, when he gets pissed off or scored on, his game just elevates leaps and bounds
Everyone on this board should THANK Geno for sparing us the misery of having to watch OT.
I think he is the one that I see the most passionate. for some reason, when he gets pissed off or scored on, his game just elevates leaps and bounds

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Pro: They won a game in which they outplayed the other team, which hasn't been true for a lot of this year.
Con: They barely beat the worst team in hockey.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
that was all Geno even though there would be no indication of it in terms of points and goals. his game from the point they tied it was on a different level

I'm not sure he was pissed as much as he just wanted to get the **** out of there.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
OK, old fashioned +/- version to stop my drunk self from getting pissed

+ Rust/Horny - this will always be true until proven otherwise
+ Kessel - he really drove play today, was a lot more commanding on the ice
+ Maatta - still think hes miscast, he should be used as a more offensive player than what he is
+ Remembering that we could still be listening to Steigy
+ Sheahan - doesnt do much in the offensive end, but thought he had a solid game

= Simon - good offensive skills, but really stands around a lot. When he doesnt have the puck or its not a transition I would see him just kind of standing there not doing anything. Rookie stuff, but noticable

- our entire D corps outside of Maatta. Cole with his dumb penalties, Hunwick looks like garbage, Ruh and Dumo are just there, and enough said about letang
- Reaves - not that he played poorly, he just doesnt play. We cant really spread the time out if someone is playing 4-5 minutes a night
- Sully - stop juggling lines. there are some combos that work, so stick with them a bit and see how things ride out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad