GDT: PDSF/WCQF Game 3 @ Ducks 7:30 (VGK leads series 2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
I think if anyone comes out for Perron, it would be Carpenter with Tuch moving down to line 3. Or starting Perron on 3 until he sees how he plays.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I figured it was only a matter of time until Turk had enough of Tatar. Still, tough thing to do considering what they paid to get him.

Same mentality as day 1: no passengers.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Today we will see how deep the boys are willing to dig. I'm okay with a loss here, though.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Blues fan coming in peace. Where is Ryan Reaves? Is he sitting?

I figured you guys were so deep with talent you would only play him if you needed to push back against the Kings physical style.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Blues fan coming in peace. Where is Ryan Reaves? Is he sitting?

I figured you guys were so deep with talent you would only play him if you needed to push back against the Kings physical style.
Yeah we haven't needed him to match the physicality.

We need talent and discipline. Reaves gives us neither.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
You know, the funny thing about Tomas Tatar is that hes the only Knight player who is NOT a cast off from another team. That means that in a certain way, he's kind of an outsider on this team.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Tatar is more of an investment for next year. He will fit in soon.

He needs to learn how to hit the net. He works hard and often finds himself in good positions but he can't even seem to convert easy chances most of the time. Let alone that contract of his. It was always a massive overpayment but I can see us already looking to cut bait.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He needs to learn how to hit the net. He works hard and often finds himself in good positions but he can't even seem to convert easy chances most of the time. Let alone that contract of his. It was always a massive overpayment but I can see us already looking to cut bait.

I don't think it's going to come to that but right now he needs to be shooting way more than he has, accurate or not. Especially since he's the only scorer on his line.

Carpenter and Eakin could be creating more traffic in front for him as well.

I think it could be as simple as he's used to playing with Zetterberg.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't think it's going to come to that but right now he needs to be shooting way more than he has, accurate or not. Especially since he's the only scorer on his line.

Carpenter and Eakin could be creating more traffic in front for him as well.

I think it could be as simple as he's used to playing with Zetterberg.

I hope he gets better, I don't think I'll ever like the cap hit (more than Marchessault and Smith!) but he could be a much more useful player for us than he is currently.

Maybe cut bait is a little strong. It would have to make sense. Like if we had to take on Bobby Ryan's contract sending Tatar the other way in order to keep Perron.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
GO KNIGHTS GO! Let's take a 3-0 lead Double Bonus Hockey is good, but I was getting exhausted just watching everyone in that 2OT

Reactions: Nevada Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->