GDT: PDF Game 5: Sharks @ Golden Knights, 7pm

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Jumbo should come back if he can even if he only plays 8-10 minutes. It's an elimination game so the Sharks are gonna shorten the bench anyways so if he gets benched it's not a big deal.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sharks gave themselves a chance when they could have easily mailed it in.

Sharks clean the mistakes up they'll win Sunday.

Reactions: Phu

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Vegas will get demolished by Nashville or Winnipeg, lol. San Jose can defeat Vegas but they will get demolished if Thornton doesn’t return and immediately dominate.

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
Vegas has the worst fans in the NHL AINEC. Multiple people tried to start a fight with me and my dad.
See that’s what makes for a real shit experience. I’m huge and people f*** with me all the time at Madison square garden, strength in numbers bullshit. Each base has got em but leave people alone man it’s a f***ing game.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
See that’s what makes for a real **** experience. I’m huge and people **** with me all the time at Madison square garden, strength in numbers bull****. Each base has got em but leave people alone man it’s a ****ing game.
I remember going to a game in Washington where 2 dudes with shaved heads all in leather were just staring at my brother. I'm not totally sure what they wanted, but it was f***ing weird. Maybe they wanted to fight, or maybe they just really liked him.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
One the topic of Kane though, he really hasn’t shown himself to be the same echelon as Couture, Hertl and Pavelski. He is gonna want that 7-8 million, but he certainly hasn’t shown that he deserves it. His comparable is Boedker, if I am being completely honest.

Reactions: tunafish and Phu

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Vegas will get demolished by Nashville or Winnipeg, lol. San Jose can defeat Vegas but they will get demolished if Thornton doesn’t return and immediately dominate.

Thornton’s not coming back this year. If he was physically unable to play in this game he isn’t going to suddenly be able to play effectively 2 days from now. He’s done for the year unless the Sharks make it to the finals I think.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
See that’s what makes for a real **** experience. I’m huge and people **** with me all the time at Madison square garden, strength in numbers bull****. Each base has got em but leave people alone man it’s a ****ing game.
I've worn sharks jerseys to Anaheim, LA during the playoffs, and Denver and have never had a problem. Anaheim no one said anything besides sharks fans, LA there was one guy next to me who we traded friendly shit talking back and forth and security came and asked me if I wanted him removed and I said no, he bought me a beer during the third, and Colorado was fine too.

Worst experience with other fans was when Philly came to SJ and their fans were terrible.

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
It's funny, I hate the Kings but I went to game 7 in LA in 2013 and all the fans there were super nice to me. There was some good-natured razzing, but I had a really good experience (excepting the result of the game of course). Drive home that night sucked though lol

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
RS with the GDT?

giphy.gif

Hate to say I told you so...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vegas has the worst fans in the NHL AINEC. Multiple people tried to start a fight with me and my dad.
I would have been like

“So what team did you root for before this year? Kings or Coyotes? Ducks maybe? What team did they locally broadcast before this year?”.

:laugh:

Broiler19

Oct 27, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
Thornton’s not coming back this year. If he was physically unable to play in this game he isn’t going to suddenly be able to play effectively 2 days from now. He’s done for the year unless the Sharks make it to the finals I think.
He might not physically be where he wants (100%), but now with no more chances it’s possible he says f*** it and gives it a go especially at home. Very possible he doesn’t as I thought game 4 at home down 2-1 was where we’d see him but him not playing indicated not ready physically yet. The pressure and circumstance has changed exponentially and maybe the big man says f*** it. The emotional boost could be the edge we need in game 6 and possibly 7. I hope he says f*** it.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Something is missing from the Kane's game. It's physical but I swear it's not ... tenacious?

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
He might not physically be where he wants (100%), but now with no more chances it’s possible he says **** it and gives it a go especially at home. Very possible he doesn’t as I thought game 4 at home down 2-1 was where we’d see him but him not playing indicated not ready physically yet. The pressure and circumstance has changed exponentially and maybe the big man says **** it. The emotional boost could be the edge we need in game 6 and possibly 7. I hope he says **** it.

My point is this game was just as big as Sunday’s game will be. If he was unable to play today, he shouldn’t be able to play in 2 days. If he can play in two days, that would indicate to me that he could’ve played tonight too. And I think he would be playing if he could.

Reactions: mooncalf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad