Waived: Paul Postma (BOS), Jussi Jokinen (CBJ), Cody Golobeuf (CgY), Lance Bouma (CHI), and a bunch more

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Surprised by Burrows has he really been that bad this season?. Would have thought someone would have at least payed a late draft pick for Oduya.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Wouldn't be shocked to see Columbus put in a claim on Oduya with JJ possibly on the move, and Nutivaara and Kukan out for the foreseeable future

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Burrowa will be picked up by a playoff team.

He is clutch, a pest and a defends well.

Thoae are good attributea to have in april

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Surprised by Burrows has he really been that bad this season?. Would have thought someone would have at least payed a late draft pick for Oduya.

I was wondering if Oduya would be a good depth defense and for the Pens. I like to have 8 NHL defensemen for the playoffs and after trading Cole we could use another. Does Oduya have enough left in the tank for one last playoff run and could be compete with Hunwick and take that 6 spot?

The cap hit would fit, that’s why I was wondering.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Half of these players get claimed, but guessing the Canucks take Burrows or he gets picked up by a contending team. Postma will for sure get claimed, he's a good extra D you want, probably Islanders.

Just wish Evander Kane was one of these names.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad