Patrik Laine and first two NHL playoff games

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
Easiest route to the finals? Round 1 maybe, definitely not for sure. Round 2 we have to take on Nashville, arguably the most complete team in the entire league. Which I'm thinking would make handy work of pretty much any Eastern Team other than Pittsburgh. And even then I'm not sure this years version of Pittsburgh is capable of taking on this years version of Nashville in a series. If we make it out of the first round we are facing easily the most complete team top to bottom in the 2nd round.

Nashville is strong defensively, but only tied for 7th in goals scored. They could easily face the same problem as last year if they meet the Penguins in the Finals.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Outside posters can read the canucks subforum you potato.
No need for insults Mardy I didnt insult you. Lets get back to the discussion of Laine and his fantastic opening to this years playoffs! Ok? :)

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I don't really care either way, but your post history about the Jets is not really that flattering.
I have a bility to change Plural. I use to hate the Sharks cause they were chockers but then they made it to the finals there was NO REASON anymore. The Jets have done what I predicted they could NOT do but here we are and Patrick Laine is playing like a true star. Thats something i cant just keep holding a pov that was clearly incorrect about him or about the Jets just completely bombing when thats NOT the case

Reactions: WPGNYRFan

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
He's like 16 year olds or something like that, give the guy a break. I just ignored him because its easier than reading any of his posts
I have over 40 times more likes then you and youve been on this forum for over two years longer then me pal so Ill take your attack with a grain of salt :laugh:

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
I have over 40 times more likes then you and youve been on this forum for over two years longer then me pal so Ill take your attack with a grain of salt :laugh:

I do can just emoji's of stupid shit all the time to, if I wanted likes. Good thing good discussion and reason doesn't require likes man.

Regardless. Laine is a gamer, what a shot. Only downside for him is his beard.

Reactions: FlappyGiraffe

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I do can just emoji's of stupid **** all the time to, if I wanted likes. Good thing good discussion and reason doesn't require likes man.

Regardless. Laine is a gamer, what a shot. Only downside for him is his beard.
Funny how you can read my posts if youre also ignoring me :laugh:

Hows your leader Benning doing btw??? :shakehead

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
I have a bility to change Plural. I use to hate the Sharks cause they were chockers but then they made it to the finals there was NO REASON anymore. The Jets have done what I predicted they could NOT do but here we are and Patrick Laine is playing like a true star. Thats something i cant just keep holding a pov that was clearly incorrect about him or about the Jets just completely bombing when thats NOT the case

It doesn't really matter if you've changed your mind or not though. The quality of your posts before was off putting enough for a lot of people to not really care what you have to say anymore. It's not that you didn't believe Laine/Jets could do well, it was the baseless bashing and obvious bias that made people decide that what you say doesn't matter.

Maybe people here will start cutting you some slack if you change the tune and by that I don't mean unconditional praise, but objectivity.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Getting likes on your favorite teams sub-forum is like knocking out a toddler and go bragging about it at boxing gym. It's also just as childish to brag about either accomplishment.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
It doesn't really matter if you've changed your mind or not though. The quality of your posts before was off putting enough for a lot of people to not really care what you have to say anymore. It's not that you didn't believe Laine/Jets could do well, it was the baseless bashing and obvious bias that made people decide that what you say doesn't matter.

Maybe people here will start cutting you some slack if you change the tune and by that I don't mean unconditional praise, but objectivity.
Cutting me slack? Care if i changed my mind?

You are giving me WAY too much credibility haha

I post here for me pal. You asked about why Im posting like this now and I explained. I dont give a flying pig if you care or not or give slack :laugh:

Good luck pal I will come to this board to discuss hockey you can focus on my prior or current posting all you want. Im flattered infact :laugh:

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Cutting me slack? Care if i changed my mind?

You are giving me WAY too much credibility haha

I post here for me pal. You asked about why Im posting like this now and I explained. I dont give a flying pig if you care or not or give slack :laugh:

Good luck pal I will come to this board to discuss hockey you can focus on my prior or current posting all you want. Im flattered infact :laugh:

I thought you implied that you care since you brought it up. Like I said, doesn't really matter to me. You're the one who brought up that you've changed your mind. It's all the same to me and if you're having fun posting here then you've accomplished the essential goal why people are here. I was just pointing out to you why you shouldn't be surprised when Jets fans don't feel like chatting up with you.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I thought you implied that you care since you brought it up. Like I said, doesn't really matter to me. You're the one who brought up that you've changed your mind. It's all the same to me and if you're having fun posting here then you've accomplished the essential goal why people are here. I was just pointing out to you why you shouldn't be surprised when Jets fans don't feel like chatting up with you.
I will with the reasonable ones but the rest of you lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad