patrick roy's son

nuckfan insk

Nov 3, 2005
saskatoon Sask
isnt he a highly touted goalie who played for notre dame hockey school ?
i heard a while back that he was a good shot at being picked high in the qmjhl draft. what happenned to him ?
i also remember in the interview roy said something about the possibility of picking him.
anyone know anything about him ? like even his name ?

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
isnt he a highly touted goalie who played for notre dame hockey school ?
i heard a while back that he was a good shot at being picked high in the qmjhl draft. what happenned to him ?
i also remember in the interview roy said something about the possibility of picking him.
anyone know anything about him ? like even his name ?

Isn't it Jonathan Roy? I think he had the same first name as me which is why I thought that was it.

gabpas

Jan 25, 2003
Aylmer
Visit site
He was drafted by Victoriaville in 2005 but he is playing for a AAA team - St Lawrence College Lions. He was recently traded to that team.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He was drafted by Victoriaville in 2005 but he is playing for a AAA team - St Lawrence College Lions. He was recently traded to that team.

It isnt really AAA...its JR AAA which is a junior "A" hockey league.

Basically, Jonathan isnt good enough to play in the QMJHL so they sent him to JR A hockey.

He is an 89 born. His NHL draft year is 2007, he wont be picked though.

Roy has another kid, Frederick who will play his 1st year of Midget AAA this year. He is a 91 born and he is 5'04 112 lol

BlueJays

Dec 12, 2005
So what, the kid may be small yet...but I bet he can rip a door off it's hinges! :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->