"But you were actually born in Canada.

It's an unfortunate incident."

Indeed it was.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Patty is one ****ed up kid.

Spezza is one of your idols isn't he? Isn't that why you wear no. 9?

Uhhh, most definately not. It's a good number, a lot of skilled players wear it, but spezz is not my idol he's a great guy I met him at the all star game this year, but my idol is Mannie Fresh from the Big Tymers rap group because he's a bad ass

When you were eight years old, you set your family's couch on fire. Are you a pyromaniac?
No. I'm not a pyromaniac, I've calmed down quite a bit from my younger days. Actually a few of my friends had the fascination with fire. We liked to light **** on fire, it was just kind of a hobby. We never really let it burn completely, we usually put it out. But I don't know what to say about that. It's a little embarrassing.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Speaking of fashion...have you ever worn the shoes of a homeless man before? [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](laughs) Yes, and I'm pretty damn proud of it too. We affectionately called him a bum...but he didn't have a home, and he lived on the street. That's probably the best thing I accomplished in the OHL this season, off the ice and maybe even on the ice, it was just that good. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who would win in a fight: Before 4 or LFO?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't know who Before 4 is, but I have a couple LFO CD's. So I'm going to go with LFO.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Are you serious? You like LFO?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dead serious. Actually I like N*SYNC and the BackStreet Boys too. Strictly their music of course.[/font]
Wow. :lol

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
A Lone Wolf said:
Can hf please get it right? He was not born in NC, he was born in Canada. He said so in an interview.

Who cares if he was born there, he says his family was there for a few days and he was born early and they went back home to North Carolina.

If My wife and I are on vacation in Mexico and we have our baby early while were there I certainly don't want people saying he is Mexican his whole life. (nothing against people from Mexico, just using it as an example)

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
That is one of my all-time favorite interviews. I couldn't stop laughing after I read that for the first (or twentieth) time. :lol:

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Rinkrat: Yes, strictly. Anyway, are you going to take credit for bringing the word assclown into the OHL vocabulary?

O'Sullivan: I'm definitely taking the credit, and anyone who uses it should give props Patrick O'Sullivan. I didn't invent it, but I am quite proud about bringing it to the OHL. There are lots of words around the league that are strictly hockey words I'm sure. I say them around my friends who don't play hockey and they look at me like I'm mentally challenged.

Dear God, this kid is my favorite prospect!!

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
MeffyuhTJRest said:
Rinkrat: Yes, strictly. Anyway, are you going to take credit for bringing the word assclown into the OHL vocabulary?

O'Sullivan: I'm definitely taking the credit, and anyone who uses it should give props Patrick O'Sullivan. I didn't invent it, but I am quite proud about bringing it to the OHL. There are lots of words around the league that are strictly hockey words I'm sure. I say them around my friends who don't play hockey and they look at me like I'm mentally challenged.

Dear God, this kid is my favorite prospect!!

he stole it from his favorite movie and mine....Office Space!

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
I can't believe there is a topic on this subject or that I clicked on it, but the interview is awesome. The Rangers need some guys like this. The NHL needs to get out some of the more interesting personalities like 'Showtime' for example. It makes it more exciting when you know the guys personalities a little bit.

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
Barnaby said:
I can't believe there is a topic on this subject or that I clicked on it, but the interview is awesome. The Rangers need some guys like this. The NHL needs to get out some of the more interesting personalities like 'Showtime' for example. It makes it more exciting when you know the guys personalities a little bit.

ooooooh sorta like a crackhead theo? :joker:

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
JNRhockeyGURU said:
ooooooh sorta like a crackhead theo? :joker:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=1712

Over a ppg for his career...Not bad for a crackhead, huh.

Patty O seems to be a great steal by Minnesota. I'm not sure if he'll put up numbers to match his offensive potential playing under Lemaire, though. He also seems to be well liked by his teammates in Miss. and on the US team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->