Patrick Kane?

CH Wizard

Wow, did he dominate the u-18's! Where is he playing this year (his stats)? Where will he gonna play next year?

Where do you see him going in his draft year?

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
It's 1-1 in Montreal in what is perhaps the most exciting game of the Cane-Habs series so far and you're mouthing off about Patrick Kane?

CH Wizard

Leachmeister2000 said:
It's 1-1 in Montreal in what is perhaps the most exciting game of the Cane-Habs series so far and you're mouthing off about Patrick Kane?

I wish i still cared about the habs. :(

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
This Year - USNTDP U-18, lead team in scoring. 17 goals and 17 assists in 15 games.

Next year-London Knights, Boston College or Maine. (would have to pick up some high school creds in the summer to attend University)

Draft position- Probably in the second round, because of his size. But who knows this early, obviously a players draft stock can change a lot in the course of a season if his play slides.

Chuck Schwartz

Dec 11, 2004
Wisconsin
www.buckyhockey.com
Boomhower said:
This Year - USNTDP U-18, lead team in scoring. 17 goals and 17 assists in 15 games.

Next year-London Knights, Boston College or Maine. (would have to pick up some high school creds in the summer to attend University)

Draft position- Probably in the second round, because of his size. But who knows this early, obviously a players draft stock can change a lot in the course of a season if his play slides.

Actualy next year it's either London, Wisconsin, Michigan, Boston University, Ohio State, or could end up playing for Omaha in the USHL who owns his rights.

http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/sports/gallery/index.php?ntid=80280

Last edited:

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Kane's Overall Numbers:

58GP, 52G, 50A, 102PTS, 22PIM, 19PPG, 2SHG, 9GWG, 1.76PTS/GM

The next best point producer is Bill Sweatt with 59 points in 58 games played.

The next best point per game produce is Erik Johnson with 49 points in 43 games.

He definitely tore the place apart.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
The Great One said:
Wow, did he dominate the u-18's! Where is he playing this year (his stats)? Where will he gonna play next year?

Where do you see him going in his draft year?

Why did you became a leafs fan?

CH Wizard

franchise player said:
Why did you became a leafs fan?

Ask me via pm...if you really wanna know..

If he's going to London...then that'd be great. Bolland, Hunter, Schremp are all graduating...and Siarhei Kostitsyn will need help and i'm sure he'd look great with Kane.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
The Great One said:
Ask me via pm...if you really wanna know..

If he's going to London...then that'd be great. Bolland, Schremp are both graduating...and Siarhei Kostitsyn will need help and i'm sure he'd look great with Kane.
And if they could get Phil McRae in the draft, maybe they will stay in the top for the next couple of years.

petrklima85

Apr 13, 2006
HAMILTON, ONTARIO
The Knights could actually end up with Patrick Kane, Sam gagner AND Kevin Montgomery in the line up next year.

WOW

Thants not rebuilding (back to back Mem Cups?) thats reloading

Gopher_Nut

Dec 8, 2005
petrklima85 said:
The Knights could actually end up with Patrick Kane, Sam gagner AND Kevin Montgomery in the line up next year.

WOW

Thants not rebuilding (back to back Mem Cups?) thats reloading

I thought Sam verbally commited to Wisconsin?
:dunno:

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Gopher_Nut said:
I thought Sam verbally commited to Wisconsin?
:dunno:

He did and Montgomery has verbally commited to Ohio St., but these agreements are not binding.

Actualy next year it's either London, Wisconsin, Michigan, Boston University, Ohio State, or could end up playing for Omaha in the USHL who owns his rights.

http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/spo....php?ntid=80280

He was interviewed at the Knights game last Friday and when asked what next year held for him, Kane said the Knights and listed 2 Universities including BC (didn't really hear the other one, might have been Michigan instead of Maine) as possibilities.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
kane is going to london or the ushl, he didnt accellerate his studies and isnt graduating hs. he isnt goin to college next year. from what i hear hes goin to london. and montgomery or gagner will be there too, but probably not both. kane is 07 eligible, and a top 15 pick. hes small but that doesnt really matter.

petrklima85

Apr 13, 2006
HAMILTON, ONTARIO
Gagner was at 2 of the knights games as well, during the last series.........he is still up in the air comitment wise. Kane is only 6 months younger then EJohnson, why is he not eligible for the draft in '06 ?

Gagner's dad grew up about 45 minutes southwest of London and he (sam) grew up 45 minutes west of Toronto....so playing for the Knights would be like playing at home.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Primetime955 said:
Gagner isnt going anywhere.

Although unlikely I wouldn't be so sure... I think Gagner is giving serious consideration to the Knights I also believe that this may have been part of the plan the whole time as he declared he was going the college route. One year in the USHL to not get drafted by a team he didnt want to play was a great move for him as the USHL is probably better than any Jr. A team he may have played for in the Toronto Area.

If Gagner goes to the knights this might be another black eye for the CHL draft system and something Branch needs to address SOON!

Gagner would have been a top 5 pick in the 05' OHL Draft for those of you who didn't know and he ended up going in the 4th round :shakehead

If he does go to Wisconsin all the best to him and their fans because he's one hell of a hockey player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad