Player Discussion Patrice Bergeron II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Well that's just fantastic! I'd guess it'll be a bit longer than 2 weeks. We can't bring him back early only to have him break it again and miss the playoffs.

Team is going to have to rally.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Disappointing, may lose the Selke he had all but wrapped up as well.

As long as hes good for the playoffs it doesnt matter that much however.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
BTW: I read that Wingels has played center so there's that. I'll bet that's the main reason that the B's grabbed him at the last minute yesterday.

Last edited:

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Time for Krejci and Backes to pull some weight. Awful timing since lines will be mixed up now. Hopefully Nash and Krejci get some chemistry going. Hopefully Wingels looks good too. Lines will be interesting. I'm not too worried. Well see some guys step up. They know the stakes.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
I can't believe Bergeron played against Buffalo. What was so important about that game that the Bruins staff would not err on the side of caution?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
TB has 10 home games out of next 12. That plus Bergey equals wrapping up 1st in Division. I wouldn't be surprised if we end in 3rd.

I also think we are now looking at 3rd in the division. Hope that home ice advantage is not going to be the series difference maker.

World of Wardlow

Unscripted Violence
Jul 13, 2006
Montreal
Czarnik would be the ideal choice to slot as 3rd line center between Heinen & Backes. Speed is still intack. Putting Backes as C and Wingels on the wing ... ugh

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Disappointing, may lose the Selke he had all but wrapped up as well.

As long as hes good for the playoffs it doesnt matter that much however.

You never know, this may be a blessing in disguise for the superstar center! He's always maxed out this time of year and takes huge injuries during the playoffs. It reminds me of '13 when he played with multiple injuries such as broken ribs. Let him rest up during this very busy period and come back rested and fresh. It just may be a blessing!

Reactions: HustleB and sarge88

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
You never know, this may be a blessing in disguise for the superstar center! He's always maxed out this time of year and takes huge injuries during the playoffs. It reminds me of '13 when he played with multiple injuries such as broken ribs. Let him rest up during this very busy period and come back rested and fresh. It just may be a blessing!

That's my thinking. For the first time in years, the Bruins aren't in a playoff battle. Good health is more important than home ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->