Confirmed with Link: Pat Maroon to NJ for 2019 3rd and J. D. Dudek

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I want to like this A BILLION TIMES.

Damn it, Pat! You're making all of us armchair tough-guys cry, too.

Devils MUST make the playoffs now. Do it for Anthony!

WAIT! He's not with the Son's mom anymore? :(

Oh I think I get it. The old visitation rights(divorce? Separation?) thing. Oh well.

Still need to make the playoffs for Anthony, though.
i think his kid's being raised by his parents (Anthony's grandparents). it makes the most sense

Reactions: My3Sons and glenwo2

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Me: I didn't order a sausage pizza!

NJ Devil: Yes you did.

Me: ...

NJ: ....

*Sexy saxophone music plays*

Me...

NJ: Premio sausage. Real Italian sausage.

Me: Real Italian-

NJ: TASTE

(Kevin Clark pops out from behind the curtains)

"It's tiiiimme to get PSE&G....POWER-LAID" (shoots ribbons of goo all over the pizza box)

(End scene/life)

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Given how long Andreychuk's career lasted, I'm not sure Devils' Andreychuk really counts as "older" Andreychuk...

So - it IS funny he ended up playing 6 years after leaving us and winning a cup... He was already more a bit player by the time he came to us via the Leafs... 30-40 point guy as opposed to the 80-90 point version with Buffalo...

53 goals with the leafs... geez.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Kids are great. Toughest thing and the most rewarding thing you will ever do is raise them. They are worth the effort.

I'm not afraid of spider, snakes, or bears, but I'm petrified of babies.

I feel like I could accidentally"break" them just by holding them they're so tiny.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'm not afraid of spider, snakes, or bears, but I'm petrified of babies.

I feel like I could accidentally"break" them just by holding them they're so tiny.

Nah. Jut support their heads and neck and don't hesitate to ask for instructions when you make the attempt. Above all, don't drop a baby or panic and squeeze too tight. Just observe how parents and grand parents hold a new born. It's pretty easy compared to the stuff that comes later.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Nah. Jut support their heads and neck and don't hesitate to ask for instructions when you make the attempt. Above all, don't drop a baby or panic and squeeze too tight. Just observe how parents and grand parents hold a new born. It's pretty easy compared to the stuff that comes later.

wait wait wait. don't drop a baby? are you sure you have that right? i was dropped all the time and i'm a stable genius

Reactions: billingtons ghost

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
has anyone posted maroons twitter message yet??

DXAtDNlX0AA_ZJU.jpg

does that sound like a guy who really wants to go back to edm??? sounds like goodbye to me.

Last edited:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I suspect what he said about circling back was an initial gut reaction. Let's see what happens. For all we know, we may not want him back.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
true. on paper still looks better than hayes and stafford tho. at least the guy wants to be here.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Who the hell cares what decision he'll take in like 2 months... he has the time to change his mind about 18374 times before actually making up his mind.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Like what we gave up for him, but, my major question is, where the hell is he gonna play? We can't break up lines 1 (Hall/Nico/Palms), nor the Zajac/Noesen line (with Grabner?)... Its either the Zacha line or the 4th line, and coleman/wood has been good so its only Stafford or Boyle at this point, but i wouldn't give up on Boyle yet.

I'm really conservative about breaking up this current teams chemistry to fit another guy in... even if he is technically a net positive.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, no other choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad