Pat Kane committed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
So, if they are using players born before Jan. 01/89 (this season), it's not really a U18 team is it? It would be, at minimum, the U18 team jacked up with a few additional, older players.

Frankly, I don't get it. How can anyone call it a U18 team if it carries players who aren't under 18? Or do they have to suddenly quit the team on their 18th birthday, right near the beginning of the season, or maybe during a tournament? I've never heard of such a thing in all my years in hockey.
It's a developmemt team and if they have to help out a loyal player by giving him another season it is their right. Like I said it is only a problem when they play International tournaments. He can play in all their other games. Kane has been invited back to the team for next season if he chooses to go the NCAA route. I can't see him going to the USHL as that would be a conciderable step down in competition.

JJ24

Jul 1, 2002
Visit site
What on Earth are you talking about? Are you denying that BU, over the last ten years, has turned into a dump and chase/grinding type of offense? Are you the psychotic whacko who jumped all over me last year for commenting on BU? Seek help, JJ.

How predictable,darin. Feigned disbelief, a misquote, "psychotic whacko." So, you just recycle old posts, huh? This isn't Eagle Action where the guffawing sycophants gush at your every post.

For someone who regularly plays to those clowns with references to Kenmore CC, your lack of reading skills belies the over-hyped value of a BC education. Perhaps this was true a few years ago, but not anymore, and people who really know hockey--and who saw BU play last season--say so. For the last two years BU's offense, while not as uptempo as BC's, was not "dump and chase/grinding." You can call it that if you choose. You can also try to stop the waves at the beach. Just check out some of the goals scored against BC on the hockeyeastonline videos.

It must really irk you that BU--with its "crappy recruits" and "drunken senile coach" handed BC's Band of Blue Chippers 4 of its 13 defeats last season. Yes, BC won the most important game between the schools, one that both coaches called an anomaly. But the team you live to hate took three titles that every BC hockey player wanted--Beanpot, HE regular season, HE tournament, beating the Eagles in games with two championships on the line. You can deny it but the players and coaches wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacky Robert

Aug 17, 2005
Chestnut Hill, MA
How predictable,darin. Feigned disbelief, a misquote, "psychotic whacko." So, you just recycle old posts, huh? This isn't Eagle Action where the guffawing sycophants gush at your every post.

For someone who regularly plays to those clowns with references to Kenmore CC, your lack of reading skills belies the over-hyped value of a BC education. Perhaps this was true a few years ago, but not anymore, and people who really know hockey--and who saw BU play last season--say so. For the last two years BU's offense, while not as uptempo as BC's, was not "dump and chase/grinding." You can call it that if you choose. You can also try to stop the waves at the beach. Just check out some of the goals scored against BC on the hockeyeastonline videos.

It must really irk you that BU--with its "crappy recruits" and "drunken senile coach" handed BC's Band of Blue Chippers 4 of its 13 defeats last season. Yes, BC won the most important game between the schools, one that both coaches called an anomaly. But the team you live to hate took three titles that every BC hockey player wanted--Beanpot, HE regular season, HE tournament, beating the Eagles in games with two championships on the line. You can deny it but the players and coaches wouldn't.

Consider yourself and your BS posts "jumped all over" again, jerk.

Im not going to even read this ^^ idiotic response ^^. All I'm going to say is you are a whack job. Good luck with your therapy, JJ.

ps- 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad