CFHF Fantasy League Part XXXII - Congratulations Horseheads and Kanye! P.D. May 1, M.D. July 1

GMOTY

• InfinityIggy

• Johnny Hoxville

• Kanye

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Week 20 Power Rankings (final rankings of the year):

1Flaming WingsE
2Wheeling DustersE
3GoodFellasE
4The Techno Onion+1
5Wu-Tang Killa Beez+1
6The Terrors-2
7Hypnotoad All BlacksE
8Halifax LionsE
9Flaming HorseHeadsE
10The Grim ReapersE
11TheMightyPigsE
12GirouxsalemE
13Hamilton SlackberryE
14Black AcesE
15Good DecisionsE
16GunslingersE
17Peppering AngusE
18Pingu HC+1
19Intangibles-1
20Raging MonsoonsE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The race for the final two playoff spots comes down to three teams:

7Flaming Horseheads323
8Halifax Lions320
9Hypnotoad's All Blacks315
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Flaming Horsheads play GoodFellas (5)
Halifax Lions play The Techno Onion (6)
Hypnotoad's All Blacks play Grim Reapers (10)

Exciting final week!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If you hop on the Fellas, we’ll pour concrete at your new stadium for free.
9DxI.gif

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
The race for the final two playoff spots comes down to three teams:

7Flaming Horseheads323
8Halifax Lions320
9Hypnotoad's All Blacks315
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Flaming Horsheads play GoodFellas (5)
Halifax Lions play The Techno Onion (6)
Hypnotoad's All Blacks play Grim Reapers (10)

Exciting final week!

By my unofficial count, here's how things look going into the final day.

7) Flaming Horseheads +7
8) Hypnotoad's All Blacks
9) Halifax Lions -2

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
H. Jay Feaster Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of General Management

It's that Time of Year Again, boys!

It's time to vote for the GM of the Year Award!

The Procedure, if anyone doesn't remember:

1. Pick your top 5 candidates who you think should win the award. Some categories you may want to base it off:

* 2017-18 Trading History
* Results in the standings
* Activity
* Is their team off better than they were the season before?
* Did the GM achieve what they were wanting to do? (i.e.: make playoffs, win championship, buy to make a cup run, ect)

Of course, do not solely base it off the list I posted, if you feel someone deserves a vote based on something, go ahead!

2. Please PM me.
3. Please do not vote for yourself.
4. Explanations on why you chose that particular GM is helpful but not needed. :)

Once everyone sends in their top five, everyone will then revote for their #1 candidate based on who got the most votes (top five).

I'd like to have all votes in by this Friday and at the latest, Sunday! that way round two of voting will be completed by the end of the playoffs. :)

Notice:

For those who have limited PM capabilities based off of infractions, please message me on the yahoo chat or Discord. Message me privately, don't tell me in the league chat!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
t46VVea.png

Draft Lottery tomorrow. For the first time, the lottery will be conducted by InfinityIggy! Tune in to host James Duthie and the rest of the TSN panel for exciting coverage and analysis as the draft order is revealed!

The allocation of balls for the lottery is as follows:
RankTeamBalls
pingu.png
monsoons.png
angus.png
gunslingers.png
decisions.png
intangibles.png
aces.png
girouxsalem.png
slackberry.png
pigs.png
reapers.png
blacks.png
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
CFHF Fantasy League Playoff Preview:

(1) Wheeling Dusters vs. (8) Halifax Lions
dusters.png
vs.
lions.png

Wheeling Dusters: 189-83-22 (400 pts.) First in the McDonald Division
Halifax Lions: 154-117-23 (331 pts.) Second in the Vernon Division
Season series: Wheeling Dusters 7-6-1
Playoff history: The Halifax Lions make their first trip to the playoffs since entering the league. Wheeling Dusters returns for the third time, having made the playoffs in 2015 and 2016. This is their first time as a favourite.
Wheeling Dusters roster notes: Wheeling Dusters are healthy except for Brad Marchand, whose status is a bit of a mystery entering the playoffs.
Halifax Lions roster notes: The #1 goalie for the Lions, Matt Murray, is on the shelf with a concussion, while Charlie McAvoy has a sprained MCL and is not likely to factor into the first round.​

(2) The Terrors vs. (7) Flaming Horseheads
terrors.png
vs.
horseheads.png

The Terrors: 186-83-25 (397 pts.) First in the Loob Division
Flaming Horseheads: 156-115-23 (335 pts.) Second in the McDonald Division
Season series: The Terrors 8-2-4
Playoff history: This first-round matchup takes place for the third consecutive year, with each team having won one of those series. Last year, the Horseheads steamrolled the Terrors 11-2 on route to their second championship.
The Terrors roster notes: Phillip Danault is day-to-day entering the playoffs, but the real concern for the Terrors is the absence of Patrice Bergeron, who likely won't feature in the first round at all.
Flaming Horseheads roster notes: The Horseheads are very banged up entering the playoffs. Jack Eichel, Jacob Trouba, Josh Anderson and Kyle Okposo are all significantly hurt, while Nikita Zaitsev and Oscar Klefbom are day-to-day.​

(3) Flaming Wings vs. (6) The Techno Onion
wings.png
vs.
onion.png

Flaming Wings: 181-92-21 (383 pts.) First in the Vernon Division
The Techno Onion: 164-106-24 (352 pts.) Second in the MacInnis Division
Season series: Flaming Wings 10-3-1
Playoff history: Flaming Wings won the CFHF Cup in their previous playoff appearance in 2016. The Techno Onion were heavy favourites in last year's playoffs, but lost disappointingly in the first round.
Flaming Wings roster notes: Flaming Wings are entirely healthy entering the first round of the playoffs.
The Techno Onion roster notes: Max Pacioretty is done for the season, but is The Techno Onion's only injury concern entering the first round.​

(4) Wu-Tang Killa Beez vs. (5) GoodFellas
beez.png
vs.
goodfellas.png

Wu-Tang Killa Beez: 167-104-23 (357 pts.) First in MacInnis Division
GoodFellas: 176-90-28 (380 pts.) Second in the Loob Division
Season series: Wu-Tang Killa Beez 8-5-1
Playoff history: Wu-Tang Killa Beez enters the playoffs for the first time since joining the league as an expansion team. GoodFellas participates for the first time since 2015, where they lost in the second round.
Wu-Tang Killa Beez roster notes: Ben Bishop is banged up, but may return during the first round. Shea Weber is out long-term, while Travis Zajac has been injured recently and may miss time during this round.
GoodFellas roster notes: Brian Elliott remains on the IR, while Mark Stone and Matthew Tkachuk each left their most recent games and did not return. Two significant concerns for GoodFellas in the first round.​

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Screen-Shot-2014-03-28-at-3.45.02-PM-615x345.png

"Thanks for joining us on this beautiful Monday morning, live from InfinityIggy's waterbed. I'm James Duthie, and this is the 2018 CFHF Draft Lottery. Bill Daly is here this morning with the results of the lottery. This will be an action packed day, with a few surprises I am sure. Throughout the day we will be interviewing some of the GM's hoping to see their teams win bigly, and have their franchise fortunes changed. Bill Daly will be up shortly to reveal the 12th overall pick."​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad