CFHF Fantasy League Part XXXII - Congratulations Horseheads and Kanye! P.D. May 1, M.D. July 1

GMOTY

• InfinityIggy

• Johnny Hoxville

• Kanye

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'd put Svechnikov and Zadina in their own tier with a slight edge to Svechnikov. Then the next tier would basically be all D with Hughes and Boqvist as gambles but potentially elite players. It could be a while for the 3rd F to go after #3.
Interesting. Most places seem to have Tkachuk ahead of at least one of those defencemen.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
"Okay, here we go, and the winner is.."
The 1st Overall pick belongs to:
PHC.png

Pingu H.C.

"Which means the 2nd overall pick goes to..."

The 2nd Overall pick belongs to:
INL.png

Intangibles

"Congratulations to both teams. Back to you James."

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I started the day thinking I was going to trade the pick, wanting an impact player for this year instead. But I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an impact rookie with that 2nd overall pick, and one that is a free keeper for two years.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I started the day thinking I was going to trade the pick, wanting an impact player for this year instead. But I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an impact rookie with that 2nd overall pick, and one that is a free keeper for two years.
Worked good when you traded for Dylan Strome

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Worked good when you traded for Dylan Strome

Very different situation. In fact, Dylan Strome taking a while probably works out better for me in the long run, as long as he doesn't bust (and his AHL numbers indicate he should be an NHL player at some point).

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Very different situation. In fact, Dylan Strome taking a while probably works out better for me in the long run, as long as he doesn't bust (and his AHL numbers indicate he should be an NHL player at some point).
But Stamkos good?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
But Stamkos good?

It wasn't exactly a one-for-one trade given the keeper deadline, though it is now in retrospect because the other factors all blew up in my face (the guy I kept instead of Stamkos turned out to be a bum).

It also turned out to be less of a blow seeing as Stamkos would go on to miss just about the entire next season anyway.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I don’t think Dylan Strome is guaranteed to be an NHL player, he hasn’t been playing good of late. His foot speed is also a real problem. Hopefully for AS he works out!

Congrats to all the guys with their picks. I’m totally willing to talk business once the time allows us to do so.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
With the toads offseason underway, our only "locked-in" keepers right now are Skinner, Ghost, Ekblad, and Hellebuyck. Anyone else could go for varying returns.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Another reminder that GM of the Year Award Voting is currently underway.

Anyone who posts in this thread and doesn't send me their votes..... I'm watching you and judging you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad