CFHF Fantasy League Part XVI: Final Keeper DUE TODAY (FRIDAY 11:59pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
The Terrors lineup going into the Draft (with additional 9th keeper).

Milan Lucic - Jason Spezza - Patrick Kane
Jeff Skinner - David Backes - ??????????
?????????? - Eric Staal - ??????????
?????????? - ?????????? - Victor Rask

Shea Weber - Roman Josi
?????????? - ??????????
?????????? - Oscar Klefbom

John Quick
??????????

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So guys, because this got done first thing in the morning, and we said the second deadline would fall about two days after the expansion draft, the second keeper deadline will be:

Friday, April 17 at 11:59pm MT

Please submit your final keeper by PM to both of us commissioners.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Sweet you took the player I wanted you guys to take from me I'll be keeping Bozak as my 10th keeper thank you guys

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Mrazek and Allen are both going to push for more play time next year!

True, but I think the Blues are going to be way better than the Wings next year, and I think Allen is more likely to displace Elliott than Mrazek is to displace Howard as starter.

Fantasy Billionaire

Feel The Heat
Jun 22, 2009
Calgary
navarres.helo.life
Putting a feeler out to see who I could get for Monahan.

If the right offer comes along I might be willing to move him.

YWggZMDLUcVUbpjEUcm7n2FzLx6PK9JWnaV_qjQ5VojWnb-JZTdjv_WVM3epkIRbq_LN7hY=s85

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
That was fast
So much for making an offer. :laugh:

YWggZMDLUcVUbpjEUcm7n2FzLx6PK9JWnaV_qjQ5VojWnb-JZTdjv_WVM3epkIRbq_LN7hY=s85
tfong and I have been discussing that deal for while, there was lots of time to make offers :naughty:

1TG grabbed one of the three guys I was considering for my 9th keeper so that makes my decision a little easier
I did it just to make your life easier bae

Sweet you took the player I wanted you guys to take from me I'll be keeping Bozak as my 10th keeper thank you guys
I was very close to taking Bozak instead, but I have a feeling Stastny will be better next year and he can be a complete beast in the circle.

This is really exciting. All the best TT, we're happy you're going to a good team.

Also, Chiclets guy goes 2nd outta 18 :D
3rd Hox, 2 players went before Toffoli. Now count with me, 1 ------ 2 ----- 3 :sarcasm:

Was going to keep Klingberg or Brass. Decision was just made for me :D

Helloooo Zubov 2.0
Thank you for leaving Brassard unprotected. I took the stats of every players and weighted them on what I felt was important and Brassard was tops of all available forwards. I would have taken him @ #1 but Elliot was tops of all the available goaltenders in the same way and I think a goalie will help more than a forward.

He's everything you want in a fantasy player.
except the injuries :sarcasm:

True, but I think the Blues are going to be way better than the Wings next year, and I think Allen is more likely to displace Elliott than Mrazek is to displace Howard as starter.
Honestly I really wanted both, was very disappointed they were on the same team. I ranked guys without looking at their owner (using a completely make up statistical formula :laugh:) and I had a top 5 of I had Elliot #1, Luongo #2, and then Mrazek and Allen almost even; well technically Hammond was #1 but I have no faith at all in him continuing his play into next season. Since it looks like Mrazek already has the opportunity to start in Detroit with the Wings starting him in Game 1 tonight, I feel Howard's inconsistency has started to wear out his welcome in Detroit and that he could be moved this summer (he could be a solid target for Edmonton).

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Nice to know I made a good pick for once. :laugh:
You did that to me a couple times. Either took the guy I wanted, or from the team of the guy I wanted :laugh: I was actually going to take Trouba on my next pick on my next pick as I felt you might go for Lu, you also took Wideman right before I could. There we a couple other instances too.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
You did that to me a couple times. Either took the guy I wanted, or from the team of the guy I wanted :laugh: I was actually going to take Trouba on my next pick on my next pick as I felt you might go for Lu, you also took Wideman right before I could. There we a couple other instances too.

Yeah there are a couple defensemen I wanted that I couldn't get because you took a player from their team the round before. Pretty interesting draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->