Parise Has Broken Sternum

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Wonder how much hockey he has left in him. Was a nice start to the playoffs with 3 goals in as many games but since the lockout he has missed so many games and is 34 this summer.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I guess the injuries come from playing style he has, to my eyes he's playing every shift like it's the last one.
How is it his play style to get sandwiched, which included a cross check to the back by Scheifele, for batting a puck in the air out of the Dzone? Jets were pissed and took a run at him.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
The fact he still played the next shift (albeit 13 seconds) says a ton about him, and hockey players in general. What an absolute warrior

Hansen Brother

Jul 30, 2011
In TO, from Keystone
Yep. You can't move two ways at the same time. Whomever those two guys were at least one of them was targeting him.

I may be mistaken but I'd say they were both targeting him. Basically by definition if someone body checks someone they're targeting them.

Or by saying targeting do you mean intending to injure?

1Dimensional2WayFrwd

Donkeyjester
Jan 19, 2017
How is it his play style to get sandwiched, which included a cross check to the back by Scheifele, for batting a puck in the air out of the Dzone? Jets were pissed and took a run at him.

Tried to refer for his playing style in general not to this play involved, wich this theard is about, apologies.

Just saying I like Parise, like his style and it's hard to believe anyone outside of NJ would have a bad word about him.

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Wonder how much hockey he has left in him. Was a nice start to the playoffs with 3 goals in as many games but since the lockout he has missed so many games and is 34 this summer.
Wild better hope he has lots. They're paying him a fortune for a very long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->