Parise Has Broken Sternum

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Sheesh... and a lot of people probably don't realize with all the negative talk about him over the last year or two but Parise has 18 goals in 45 NHL games this season, that's 30 goal pace over a full year. The guy was getting it back.

I guess the positive is that it's not the back. Get healthy in the summer and i think he's going to have a solid year in him.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I am sorry Ryan and Ryan (Suter and Parise). The spell this year is surprisingly really potent.

Go Preds!!!. Go Devils!!!

voodoo-doll-minnesota-wild.gif

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
Not sure I saw the play when this happened. Need Coyle and Neenereiner to step up and score.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Sheesh... and a lot of people probably don't realize with all the negative talk about him over the last year or two but Parise has 18 goals in 45 NHL games this season, that's 30 goal pace over a full year. The guy was getting it back.

I guess the positive is that it's not the back. Get healthy in the summer and i think he's going to have a solid year in him.

And 3 for 3 so far in the playoffs.

Reactions: FVM

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Suter & Parise are brutal loses, sorry Wild.

Jets now have lost top 6/9 forward and 50% of our entire top D core.

This series has become the series of injuries to both teams. Bad luck for both

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Oh, FFS.
Who gets suspended?

:sarcasm:
Avs voodoo guy.

Apparently, this injury is no joke. Sternum is basically over the heart, and a break can cause bleeding and swelling of said organ. Not something to mess around with.

Don't know who I feel worse for, Parise, after finally getting back to playing his best hockey in two years, or the Wild, who simply can't replace him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->