Panthers Win Brock University Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Last Night, the Florida Panthers moved to 2-0 with a 5-4 victory over the San Jose Sharks. On the strength of two goals a piece from Mats Sundin and Tom Kostopolous, as well as a goal and two assists from rookie Raffi Torres, the Panthers were able to trample the heavily favored Sharks.

This game was deemed the "Brock University Bowl" because of the affiliations of GM's Brock Otten and David Astles. Otten was much excited over his teams victory. "Mr. Astles was telling me all week how he'd be mopping the floor with me, so this feels great," commented Otten of the Panthers. Astles could not be reached because he was apparently drowning his sorrows in a 40 of Maximum Ice.

The Panthers look to move to 3-0 tonight against the also undefeated Tampa Bay Lightning.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Brock said:
Last Night, the Florida Panthers moved to 2-0 with a 5-4 victory over the San Jose Sharks. On the strength of two goals a piece from Mats Sundin and Tom Kostopolous, as well as a goal and two assists from rookie Raffi Torres, the Panthers were able to trample the heavily favored Sharks.

This game was deemed the "Brock University Bowl" because of the affiliations of GM's Brock Otten and David Astles. Otten was much excited over his teams victory. "Mr. Astles was telling me all week how he'd be mopping the floor with me, so this feels great," commented Otten of the Panthers. Astles could not be reached because he was apparently drowning his sorrows in a 40 of Maximum Ice.

The Panthers look to move to 3-0 tonight against the also undefeated Tampa Bay Lightning.

Maybe if I had played Vernon Fiddler on my 4th line I would have won! :jump: Who is Tom Kostopolous? seriously? Damn you Brock. I'll have the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->