GDT: Panthers vs. Rangers - 3/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
Just great. That view of the bench after Barkovs goal too.. you can FEEL the respect they have for his game!

Reactions: Vilam

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I just don’t know who the heck is saying Huberdeau is good in SO

He used to be legendary at them in juniors. In NHL for whatever reason he has two moves in the shootout. What he just tried and the stuffing it in from the near post

Once Malgin is back I hope to see him get a chance at shootout's if needed

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
Good job. Gotta be happy with that. At times, especially early on it looked like we had no business in that one. Good teams find a way to overcome those odds regardless.

Now digest that, improve and get ready for Ottawa. Stay hungry. :)

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
Well it's nice to see this team win a game when they obviously didn't play at the level they've been playing at. To still come away with 2 points to find a way is a great sign that this team really is a playoff team and ready to make a run at the big prize. Yeah I said it. You never know.

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
I'd be happy with a point after a game like this if we weren't playing the damn Rangers who are supposed to be tanking.

Get the second point here.

That was definitely not a tanking team. They brought their A game and tried to go hard for the win. I think it was the lone Ranger fan early on in the thread who planted that tank seed on us to let our guards down! :P Shame on Ori.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Good to win this game. As much as we might gripe, the Rags were solid defensively. Particularly stopping the Barkov line with sticks on every puck.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Rags definitely did their homework before the game. Didnt see as many of the panthers trademark stretch passes to a breakout happen as we’ve been used to lately. Im glad they still found a way to win.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Good to win this game. As much as we might gripe, the Rags were solid defensively. Particularly stopping the Barkov line with sticks on every puck.

The Rags played well. No sulking. Brought it all night- which is good for us.

Guys need to realize this is what they should expect even with the easy schedule.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
That was the most sustained offensive zone pressure I’ve seen from our 2nd line all season 5-on-5.

Rolling two scoring lines down the stretch will be huge for us.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Not our best Game in this Florida state Game run. But that Game was against the Rangers they still have a lot of the big Pieces and a great Coach behind the Bench.

But we can tanks Zbanjed, that SO try was really bad, he drived himself more and more in one Corner and also not a hard shot.
But the best thing in the Shootout was the reactio from henry on the Barkov SO try. :D :D

But i hope this Game give the Team a light slap on cheek, to wake up and realize, play only a single Night lazy in the PO run could cost you the PO. There is no chance for a single step down.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Good day. Cats win, Sherman signs with the Niners, and Tool is finally back in the studio recording the next record.

-ghoste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad