Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Keep those positive vibes coming guys!

tenor.gif

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
As a side note on another reason why it was so nice to beat Boston last night; had two of the rudest Bruins fans sitting behind us last night. Screaming out let's go Bruins, commenting on every play how we s**k, the f-word in every other sentence. Both my wife and I are wearing Panthers jerseys and he, it was a male and female, puts his hand on my shoulder and asks me if I'm a Panther fan. I say yes and he says, I just want to warn you... At that point I leaned forward and we continued to ignore him/them.

Warn me? It took all I had not to crush him! I'm 6'4, 225, but don't want to lose my job over a POS like that!

Why do opposing teams fans feel they have the right to be so disrespectful to the home team? Mostly it's the northeast teams fans; Philly, NY, Boston. Canadian fans may cheer and chant, but they don't act like aholes. Last year two Rangers fans in front of us and one was vaping and the other was breastfeeding.

Frustrating

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
As a side note on another reason why it was so nice to beat Boston last night; had two of the rudest Bruins fans sitting behind us last night. Screaming out let's go Bruins, commenting on every play how we s**k, the f-word in every other sentence. Both my wife and I are wearing Panthers jerseys and he, it was a male and female, puts his hand on my shoulder and asks me if I'm a Panther fan. I say yes and he says, I just want to warn you... At that point I leaned forward and we continued to ignore him/them.

Warn me? It took all I had not to crush him! I'm 6'4, 225, but don't want to lose my job over a POS like that!

Why do opposing teams fans feel they have the right to be so disrespectful to the home team? Mostly it's the northeast teams fans; Philly, NY, Boston. Canadian fans may cheer and chant, but they don't act like aholes. Last year two Rangers fans in front of us and one was vaping and the other was breastfeeding.

Frustrating

Lady has to breastfeed let her breastfeed. Vaping, super douchey. The only fans I have had problems with over the years are Montreal and Boston. Can't stand the Boston "macho" attitude and I speak french so if you only knew half the things these Montreal people say about us...

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
My worst experience came from Philly fans for the 2015 opener. A group of 5-6 behind us. Vulgar language, bashing Panthers and the fans non stop. Typical Philly sport fan.

But yea, some Boston fans are trash. The 2015-16 season we beat Boston at home in a SO I sat glass side. So many Boston fans hurling random shit at Panther fans and saying how much our team sucks. Complete silence when we won.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

Frustrating
Because we have a weak presence. When I go to MSG the place is nuts. Barclays too. Great atmosphere, all the fans are totally into the game. It's very subdued (with good reason) at our arena so visiting fans feel comfortable acting like that. If it was a loud, energetic crowd, they wouldn't be doing that.

Reactions: Jakeybonz

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015

Frustrating

That’s one of the reasons I don’t have season tickets anymore, or generally like going to sporting events in general. People are just morons.

Especially something like the UM/FSU games. Buddies will ask me “you goin’?” Am I going to a game full of drunken idiots who are guaranteed to fight at any given second? No, no I’m not.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Whatever...Mamin played what, 7 minutes last night? As much as he's better than Haley, if we lose because of our 12th forward, we have bigger issues than who plays in that spot.

I think the argument is Mamin getting games and experience is a better plan/reward long term than playing Haley who may bring a spark but his role should be reduced as we get closer to playoffs. Mamin is superior defensively as well. As mentioned before, his ability to clear pucks without icing, being 1st forechecker on his line and being the first forward back on his line is important. Just my .02

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I think the argument is Mamin getting games and experience is a better plan/reward long term than playing Haley who may bring a spark but his role should be reduced as we get closer to playoffs. Mamin is superior defensively as well. As mentioned before, his ability to clear pucks without icing, being 1st forechecker on his line and being the first forward back on his line is important. Just my .02

That's fine, and I agree. But again, 7 minutes per night.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
That's fine, and I agree. But again, 7 minutes per night.
Why change after a win?

It's 7 minutes last night, but if what, let's say McGinn gets hurt. At least someone like Mamin can move up vs Haley who can't.

One has more utlity, and the other is one is as useful as a diaper with shit on it.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
So Mamin is NOT playing tomorrow after I complimented our coach today? That figures.

I'd love to know why, esp. with our record with and without him...the completion of chemistry...

It makes no sense.

We just won a 3-0 shutout against the Bruins. Why change anything? If ain’t broke...

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Why change after a win?

It's 7 minutes last night, but if what, let's say McGinn gets hurt. At least someone like Mamin can move up vs Haley who can't.

One has more utlity, and the other is one is as useful as a diaper with **** on it.

To be fair we did get badly out shot, he could be concerned about that which would warrant a change. But then Haley obviously isn't as good as Mamin...

Or maybe he doesn't want his good players in the box the next time someone cheap shots Trocheck? :help:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
To be fair we did get badly out shot, he could be concerned about that which would warrant a change. But then Haley obviously isn't as good as Mamin...

Or maybe he doesn't want his good players in the box the next time someone cheap shots Trocheck? :help:

Problem is, Haley wouldn't be on the ice anytime our star players do get hit.

And he wouldn't be on the ice TO hit another significant player.

Bjugstad has more significant fights than Haley.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

Out shoting what helps me if i get 46 shots on net and unable to score. When it was not the Team effort from Huberdeau or Ekblad Boston would be in the Lead, but it doesnt happen.
Another example of Outshot. ;) WSH vs. ISL= 22SOGvs38SOG=7:3 Washington win. those Numbers remember me of the Insane Minnesota Year, where the shot around 22-28 Times on the Net and scored around 3-5 Goals a Game. The Goal% on some Player was insane high. But that was only an Example of, SOG say something about the Game, also that the team wasn´t able to score.

But unless they put him on the 3rd Line, he won´t get more Minutes and that has nothing to do with Haley. It´s more that McK play PK and then his Line play lesser Minutes and that we have more then 1 3rd line Center. Im still for the Line McGinn,malgin,Mammin 3rd Line for that speaks, the Goals and Points of each Player. malgin, McGinn 10 Goals 18 and 20 Points, mammin only has 2 Goals but his S% lay around 12% and McGinn Mammin works.
Nothing against McCann but current he is a better McKenzie, sure 7 Goals 13 Assist but he is not a playmaker he is a worker and i can see him on 4th line in the role for McKenzie.

And if we even had the Problem of Depth of center, should be sooner or later join the next Center the Team, who only played Center.

Vote for McGinn/Malgin/Mammin 3rd Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->