Confirmed with Link: Panthers sign forward Oliver Okuliar & forward Wilmer Skoog

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Gretzky-Messier
Orr-Esposito

and now

Okuliar-Skoog
It's good potential depth, for a team with not a lot of draft picks. Okuliar was good when he was in the CHL. I was surprised he was never drafted. I guess his skating isn't the best, but he's got good hands, and a nasty streak. I can see why the Panthers like him. He'll go to the net, and gets a lot of deflection goals also. Skoog is a potential poor man's Luostarinen.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
It's good potential depth, for a team with not a lot of draft picks. Okuliar was good when he was in the CHL. I was surprised he was never drafted. I guess his skating isn't the best, but he's got good hands, and a nasty streak. I can see why the Panthers like him. He'll go to the net, and gets a lot of deflection goals also. Skoog is a potential poor man's Luostarinen.
I wasnt knocking their value i just found the skoog name funny

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
You hit the nail on the head.

Zito makes up for not having a lot of draft picks by signing undrafted free-agents.

Very smart. In Zito I trust.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
You hit the nail on the head.

Zito makes up for not having a lot of draft picks by signing undrafted free-agents.

Very smart. In Zito I trust.
I really like all 3 signings too, very shrewd. A 6'6" RHD project who's still only 22 and had a good offensive season, a former good CHL scorer who has grown a bit and had a breakout season, and a guy who looked good in development camp and has a very projectable if simple toolbox.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad