Feb 28, 2018
Florida

lmao

Bro got that 'Rod' in him.

Did he forget last year already?
Screenshot_20240510-141251.png

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If Boston is already pissed off with us then great. Just play troll tonight and get under their skin, let them take the penalties.

If Bennett’s back in I actually wouldn’t mind if they played him on the 3rd line. Let him get his legs back and the top 2 lines have been fine for now. Let him play with erod (who’s another good play driver) and luo(who’s a big body and strong like bennett is and works the boards well). Give us even more depth and drop stenny back to line 4 with okposo and Lorentz on the wings. It’s not a big deal if cousins sits a game

Reactions: harv33173

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I think Katchuck should take Pasta Fagiole into the Locker room and hit him with a wet towel right in the noodle. I can see it!

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
If Boston is already pissed off with us then great. Just play troll tonight and get under their skin, let them take the penalties.

If Bennett’s back in I actually wouldn’t mind if they played him on the 3rd line. Let him get his legs back and the top 2 lines have been fine for now. Let him play with erod (who’s another good play driver) and luo(who’s a big body and strong like bennett is and works the boards well). Give us even more depth and drop stenny back to line 4 with okposo and Lorentz on the wings. It’s not a big deal if cousins sits a game

I'd reckon that the Broons only way to succeed is to get Pasta on the powerplay. Marchand behaved like a clown so they are counting on him and few others being able to draw penalties. Not that they'll win any of the remaining games against the Panthers with that plan but nevertheless...

Reactions: harv33173

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
According to Bruins fans, WE started gooning it up as soon as Pat "The Big Rig" Maroon was tossed, before that, even though it was 6-1 we were terrified apparently, lol.
Most don’t know that he doesn’t use his full, hyphenated last name on his jersey
Fat Pat
Ultra-Maroon

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam and Chaos2k7

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad