Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Smith

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Gallant

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
I don't really miss any of them. I didn't really like any of them as players and smith is a massive dork personality wise (not that it matters) but march's skill is sorely needed. he was the major missing piece this season.

I actually don't really like any of the panthers players. I find it a remarkably unlikeable and unexciting roster but I guess if i had to pick, then dadonov. he's decently fun to watch followed by troch and then yand. completely bored by all others besides shootout barkov.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Meh we had both and it didn’t work. We
Miss gallant the most by a wide margin tho boughner seems to be pretty good

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I don't really miss any of them. I didn't really like any of them as players and smith is a massive dork personality wise (not that it matters) but march's skill is sorely needed. he was the major missing piece this season.

I actually don't really like any of the panthers players. I find it a remarkably unlikeable and unexciting roster but I guess if i had to pick, then dadonov. he's decently fun to watch followed by troch and then yand. completely bored by all others besides shootout barkov.

:popcorn:

Reactions: Breaking Dadonov

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
hqdefault.jpg

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
Meh we had both and it didn’t work. We
Miss gallant the most by a wide margin tho boughner seems to be pretty good
I actually meant to write the trocheck line but sure, the barkov line would've had a major upgrade over bjugstad with march. or don't u agree that march is better than bjugstad either? I assume that's also not debatable?

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I actually meant to write the trocheck line but sure, the barkov line would've had a major upgrade over bjugstad with march. or don't u agree that march is better than bjugstad either? I assume that's also not debatable?
Who knows. Bjugstad fit that line really good and is better defensively and along the boards than marchy. Marchs not really the cycle type like Barkov. Barkov line was great all year hard to imagine it being better

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
Who knows. Bjugstad fit that line really good and is better defensively and along the boards than marchy. Marchs not really the cycle type like Barkov. Barkov line was great all year hard to imagine it being better
u think dadonovs a cycler? he's a run and gun type. and bjug had 49 points and 10X as many missed nets. its insanely easy to imagine the top line being better. just add march or smith on either wing. boom, its better. that was hard. next.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
u think dadonovs a cycler? he's a run and gun type. and bjug had 49 points and 10X as many missed nets. its insanely easy to imagine the top line being better. just add march or smith on either wing. boom, its better. that was hard. next.
Yup that’s what the cpu boys thought. Just add good players and disregard chemistry, fit etc. U saw where that got us. Our top line production was good all year. Dadonov flying the zone worked because bjugstad and huby can make plays on the wall under pressure and get it out and win those battles. Pretty basic stuff I shouldnt have to explain

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018

Well, I certainly applaud your effort to go in a completely different direction with your response LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad