McKenzie: Panarin and Bobrovsky will meet with Florida on Monday

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
At least 1 of you got it... the other had the same response us cbj fan said all along but doesnt see the irony in saying the same **** about the jackets haha

You have zero knowledge of the team, its cap structure, or what Tallon is trying to do, so stop posting as if you do. There is no blowing-it-up scenario here. IF they get Bob and Panarin, moves will be made to open up more cap space.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
This is already well documented that they're trying to deal Reimer to remove 1 of those expensive goalies (or buy him out if not possible to move him). And the Luongo situation is still to be determined but it sounds like he's nearing the point of retiring but likely will head to LTIR in reality. So no they wont have to "blow it up" just because of 2 existing goalies. Plus they will have a cheap backup in Montembeault as well. The time frame is really until the sweetheart deals of guys like Barkov start to expire, thats when they will start to have to worry.

tenor.gif
if you would have continued reading the thread...
At least 1 of you got it... the other had the same response us cbj fan said all along but doesnt see the irony in saying the same **** about the jackets haha

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
You have zero knowledge of the team, its cap structure, or what Tallon is trying to do, so stop posting as if you do. There is no blowing-it-up scenario here. IF they get Bob and Panarin, moves will be made to open up more cap space.
is there a woooooooosh something flying over your head gif somewhere.because I cant tell if your joking?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
No need for jokes with the comedy coming from your posts.
Not my fault you cant seem to read? It's literally spelled out for you in the post where I double quoted you and another poster where they clearly understood what was happening while you are still as confused as a 90yo trying to understand snapchat and its filters for the first time.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Maybe your Lightning can find a Playoff Round (or game) win there. I know this discussion of failed Super Teams has to be particularly poignant for you. Like picking a scab off a hemorrhoid. Let’s see which S.Fla Super Team can implode more spectacularly this season, shall we. Good times ahead.

Solid take Frasier, and another bullseye identifying my Lightning fandom. Not sure how you caught that one... but yeah TBL got swept in the first round. It was unfortunate but I don’t think ANYONE is worried about the Lightning “imploding” anytime soon. To even be lumped in the same boat as the Panturds confirms my suspicions of you.

Unless you’re one of those people that pretends every year that the recent cup winning team is your favorite, and you’ve been a die hard “day 1” kind of fan. In which case that would seemingly suit you perfectly. Otherwise I’d guess some arrogant original 6 or Canadian team that hasn’t seen a cup in few years, despite the misconception that the entire hockey world revolves around you & your belief that non traditional markets shouldn’t have a team.

Tell Niles I said hello...oh and I’m sorry about your hemmorhoids. Sounds like you’ve had quite the experience with them over the years but I hope you’ve found some cream to relieve your irritation & pain

Reactions: Laus723

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Why are these two linked up in some rumors as if it's a package deal. I get the idea they both are Russian and have the same agent, but it makes 0 sense from Panarin's POV to try tie himself to Bobrovski since Panarin will most likely have way more suitors

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Why are these two linked up in some rumors as if it's a package deal. I get the idea they both are Russian and have the same agent, but it makes 0 sense from Panarin's POV to try tie himself to Bobrovski since Panarin will most likely have way more suitors
They are very close friends.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I hope they pull it off.... but to get both guys, I'm not so sure they'll be able to do it

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
They are very close friends.

While this is very true, and their girlfriend (Panarin) and wife (Bobrovsky) are even closer, they've only known each other for two years. So, while they may in fact be a package deal, I don't know if its set in stone to actually be the case. Obviously, it helps Florida's case that they are really the only team that can get both, but I don't think it's a lock that they decided to do this UFA thing together.

Reactions: CPTN71

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
While this is very true, and their girlfriend (Panarin) and wife (Bobrovsky) are even closer, they've only known each other for two years. So, while they may in fact be a package deal, I don't know if its set in stone to actually be the case. Obviously, it helps Florida's case that they are really the only team that can get both, but I don't think it's a lock that they decided to do this UFA thing together.
Never called it a lock. But there’s no doubt that in two years they have become very close.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

Islanders haven't signed Lehner and Lee yet

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014

Panarin openly.said last year while they have become very close friends and wouldnt mind playing together they are by no means looking to be a package deal. Panarin wasn't happy with the way his agent was going to the media over and over when he said to start the year he didnt want to talk contract after the season started because he didnt want to be a distraction to his teammates and his manager kept going to the press and Bob's agent has always gotten Bob killer deals so Bread signed with him. While its possible they could end up together it is by no means a set situation where both go to the same place especially the way Florida drafted. I cant see them offering 7yrs now and non isnt going less then 7x9 more likely 7x10.

Last edited by a moderator:

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL

My rant is essentially over but I’ll leave you with this. Outside of a bemoaned Phil Kessel (arguably) what other extremely high-profile FA signing in recent memory has had a major role in a team winning the Stanley Cup. I’m honestly at a loss to name any others, perhaps I’m just not considering the quandary thoroughly enough.

You would think someone who is so condescending and all knowing about hockey would know that Kessel was a trade not a FA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad