Paging The Commish

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

Matt are you around? You're usually good at responding to e-mails but havn't heard back on a couple of messages sent your way. Not sure if you're getting them or your just ignoring me ;)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Matt are you around? You're usually good at responding to e-mails but havn't heard back on a couple of messages sent your way. Not sure if you're getting them or your just ignoring me ;)

Yahoo has been screwing up Matt's mail delivery, it seems - he got a message yesterday that I sent almost a week ago. So if you're needing to hear from Matt, you might try a Private Message on the board...

Of course, if it were me, I'd just be ignoring you... :p

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hossa said:
Ya. I talked to him today, so he's defenitely around.

Well I talk to him almost on a daily basis coz I have no life :D

When has Josh never been around. Isn't he like the most active when it comes to dealing? I'm surprise that he hasn't replied to you. Did you piss him off coz he is a very laid back sort of guy?? :joker:

Sorry about that Andrew. Been busy in the last day or two. Also been waiting to hear from Mike (LAK) about the same player for nearly a week. Doesn't help that a deal i was going to go through with has been held up. Still here, and will get back to you as soon as i know what's happeneing with my roster (cause I certainly don't know what the hell is going on down at ice level after my team's performance so far!)

So Mike, if you can get back to me ASAP it would be appreciated. The pressure's on, you now have more than one person interested in your getting in touch with me :D

And Dion, if you have no life, and you talk to me on a near daily basis (bit of an overstatement, but that's not the point!) are you therefor inferring that I too have no life? :teach:

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
HFNHL Red Wings said:

I responded to a number of various issues yesterday, so you should've received at least one message from me in the past 24 hours. For some reason, the Commissioner's Office has been abnormally busy lately.

Also, for some reason, your work address, as well as Nick's, ended up on my Spam filter list...so you might want to resend anything from the first half of the week if I haven't addressed it already. ;)

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
HFNHL Commish said:
Also, for some reason, your work address, as well as Nick's, ended up on my Spam filter list...

Good morning Mr. Commish...

Can you confirm with me that you have receive a couple of e-mails that I had sent to you and Nick earlier in the week...I assumed that you were ok with the proposals included in the mails (regarding admin work) and am going ahead with the projects...I just want to make sure that I somehow did not end up in that spam mail list myself ([email protected]) and that I am currently doing admin work without your authorization...

Please advise,
Eric

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Chuzwazza said:
Sorry about that Andrew. Been busy in the last day or two.

Happens to us all... but hopefully you're getting caught up now. I could really use your approval on that trade cofirmation I sent you - my boys need all the help I can give them! :)

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
HFNHL Commish said:
I responded to a number of various issues yesterday, so you should've received at least one message from me in the past 24 hours. For some reason, the Commissioner's Office has been abnormally busy lately.

Also, for some reason, your work address, as well as Nick's, ended up on my Spam filter list...so you might want to resend anything from the first half of the week if I haven't addressed it already. ;)

Hey Matt, can you confirm that you recieved my most recent email?

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Hossa said:
Could you also confirm that you recieved my most recent e-mail as well?

Hell, now that I look at it, half of the league somehow got onto my Spam list. I swear it wasn't on purpose. ;)

Brock, I don't have anything from you since the last one I replied to...I do have Sean's latest e-mail, however.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
HFNHL Commish said:
Hell, now that I look at it, half of the league somehow got onto my Spam list. I swear it wasn't on purpose. ;)

Brock, I don't have anything from you since the last one I replied to...I do have Sean's latest e-mail, however.

Alright cool I'll resend then.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I will take "A Day in Josh's Life" for $800

Chuzwazza said:
And Dion, if you have no life, and you talk to me on a near daily basis (bit of an overstatement, but that's not the point!) are you therefor inferring that I too have no life?

What is yes...

Your answer is CORRECT!! :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad