Confirmed with Link: Pageau named NHL 3rd star of the week

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I think Pageau certainly turned some heads in the playoffs. He's becoming more and more recognized around the league.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
He's a pretty elite third line center. Kills PK's. Can play on the PP. Can be deployed as a shut down center against the other teams top line and is good for at least 30 - 40 points.

Can't really complain. Happy to see him getting some recognition.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Badger-Honey-660x400.jpg

Reactions: NyQuil

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
He's a pretty elite third line center. Kills PK's. Can play on the PP. Can be deployed as a shut down center against the other teams top line and is good for at least 30 - 40 points.

Can't really complain. Happy to see him getting some recognition.

I like his style of play and hope Boucher gives him some wingers who have some offensive ability, such as Hoffman, Stone and Ryan. I think Pageau could be almost as good as Brassard and Turris if given those guys as wingers. Perhaps even better.

This team really needs another top 6 player to replace MacArthur as Turris, Brassard, Ryan, Stone and Hoffman only adds up to five. Smith and Dzingle are third liners while Pyatt, Thompson and Burrows are fourth liners.

It would be great if White or Didomenico could generate some offensive chances and goals soon.

Last edited:

kife

Dec 18, 2011
I like his style of play and hope Boucher gives him some wingers who have some offensive ability, such as Hoffman, Stone and Ryan. I think Pageau could be almost as good as Brassard and Turris if given those guys as wingers. Perhaps even better.

This team really needs another top 6 player to replace MacArthur as Turris, Brassard, Ryan, Stone and Hoffman only adds up to five. Smith and Dzingle are third liners while Pyatt, Thompson and Burrows are fourth liners.

It would be great if White or Didomenico could generate some offensive chances and goals soon.
While it is a small sample size, Didomenico has 5 points in the last 3 games.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Great to see this. Pageau's probably not a star overall but he's the type of player every team would like to have 1 of. Glad he's on our team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad