Proposal: Pacioretty for O'Reilly (other adds)

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Buffalo needs an experienced leader to guide the young players. ROR can either stay or be traded, there is no urgency. Just to clarify, I don't believe his is a true 1C in comparison to other Forwards, but he is close. I'm not trying to be negative against his abilities, since it really depends on the team. Habs or Canes would be their 1C, while EDM 3C. So it really doesn't matter, it is the manner the team uses that player as their C.

So what is his true worth?

Montreal needs ROR much more than Buffalo and the inclusion of Patches is a non-starter. Too old and 1 year remaining on his deal, doubtful on extending on a rebuilding team. So revamping and lowering my earlier proposal without Patches (likely worth a 1st) & not asking for their 1st round pick:

ROR

For

Poehling
Mete
Juulsen
2018 2nd-35th (MTL)
2018 2nd-38th (CHI)

I know Habs fans will complain about the prospects, but none of them have succeeded in the NHL. Poehling (similar to ROR) remains in college. Mete was not an offensive force at the WJC, but Makar with much less minutes (30%) far exceeded his play. Juulsen after 3 years has been a bust. Finally given a chance due to injuries or marketed for trade played 23 NHL games amassing 3 points and added only 6 points in the AHL. The others are 2-2nd round picks and a crap shoot.

Montreal needs ROR much more than Buffalo, so if they want him they will need to offer a sizeable package.

:loony:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad