Overkills The Walking Dead

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I really enjoyed Payday 2. This could be cool but we know nothing about it yet other than it's a zombie game. I'm kind of surprised this is all we're getting probably 6 months before release.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Another Zombie game? They are really beating to death this genre huh? The only zombie game I'm looking forward to is The Last of Us 2.

When will someone wake up and make an amazing Game of Thrones game. You want to hit the jackpot well there is your ticket.

Reactions: 99664987

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I lost interest in the show about 5 years ago and the zombie genre at-large after The Last of Us basically gave me everything I'd ever want out of the genre.

I can't help but think this would have been a huge deal a few years ago, but at this point it's likely facing an uphill battle in an overly-crowded market with zombie fatigue.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Another Zombie game? They are really beating to death this genre huh? The only zombie game I'm looking forward to is The Last of Us 2.

When will someone wake up and make an amazing Game of Thrones game. You want to hit the jackpot well there is your ticket.
I think it was Bethesda who was approached to do a Game of a thrones game but did fallout or Skyrim instead.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston

I'm so hopeful we see an attempt at a GoT game in the near to medium future. I figure a fallout 4 like structure: the 7 main houses as the main factions, each having victory conditions and/or a few of the factions can win "together" (Stark/Tully) but some are mutually exclusive (IE, Stark and Lannister). Would be wonderful. The whitewalkers would likely have to be a focus but you could even make that like the Skyrim Civil War quest - around the world but optional.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Is there any gameplay video yet?

Hell, do we even know what type of game we're getting? Like are we going to get a reveal at E3 thats its a actually an RTS?

The cinematic trailers look outstanding, but I need a little more then that to get excited.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

New cinematic trailer. Still no gameplay.

It's both trailers combined, so it's only half of that video.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->