Ovechkin's OTR Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca

Nov 1, 2005
Ptbo
44_bertuzzi_44 said:
can someone help i can't watch the video through WMP ?? it keeps on saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."

???
It works for me. Does it give you the option to download more codec for it? You might have to download some. Do you have the newest version of WMP? If not, that might be the problem right there.

Sorry I'm not much help, but at least it's a response ;)

tml_4ever

It's Chaotic
May 24, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Slitty said:
Yes, apparenty since his mom left to Russia, he has been eating solely at Starbucks and McDonalds. Someone with cooking skills, for the sake of the future of hockey, please volunteer your services!

We dont want Ovechkin going crazy with the 7/11 hotdogs a la Makarov or whoever it was.
"Vlad the inhaler":biglaugh:

Lars

Aug 22, 2005
Vancouver Canada
Rebecca said:
It works for me. Does it give you the option to download more codec for it? You might have to download some. Do you have the newest version of WMP? If not, that might be the problem right there.

Sorry I'm not much help, but at least it's a response ;)

thanx :D ... what exactly is codec ? ... i have the newest version of WMP

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
tritone said:
Guilty . BUT reformed, better late than never right?
National bias plays a big role in international competitions - and that's usually our first exposure to European players. Once they join their NHL teams, those barriers are removed. It's a lot easier to be objective (at least for me). Cudos to anyone who loves the game enough to have an open mind.

tritone

Aug 26, 2003
Laval
Visit site
Absolut said:
National bias plays a big role in international competitions - and that's usually our first exposure to European players. Once they join their NHL teams, those barriers are removed. It's a lot easier to be objective (at least for me). Cudos to anyone who loves the game enough to have an open mind.

But of course, if the Caps should happen to make the playoffs and face the Habs , I will have to hate the kid again ;) , not a Maple Leafs type hate but in some form or another at least .

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
tritone said:
But of course, if the Caps should happen to make the playoffs and face the Habs , I will have to hate the kid again ;) , not a Maple Leafs type hate but in some form or another at least .
No worries - the Caps aren't making the playoffs any time soon. :speechles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->