Ovechkins halfshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfumass

Oct 2, 2004
Ma
anyone know where to buy a mirrored halfshield like ovechkin wore in russia?? been looking everyone online cant seem to find it.. is it the same one the hockeyshop.com has?

Last edited:

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
There are really only two reasons you should buy a tinted visor:

A) You are one of the best players in the world and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. ( I'm guessing this is not you)

B) You enjoy being the laughing stock of your crappy rec league and will savor the repeated punches in the face.

Choose wisely.

Nfumass

Oct 2, 2004
Ma
1st of all i asked where to get it not some smartass little boy comments and no im not one of the best players in the world but im sure im better than you 2, I played d1 at umass and i know i could play in one of the lesser leagues like the echl but instead of making a garbage $400 a week i decided to work with my father and make 80g's a year...i do appreciate your help though medmed

KariyaIsGod*

Nfumass said:
1st of all i asked where to get it not some smartass little boy comments and no im not one of the best players in the world but im sure im better than you 2, I played d1 at umass and i know i could play in one of the lesser leagues like the echl but instead of making a garbage $400 a week i decided to work with my father and make 80g's a year...i do appreciate your help though medmed

Do we believe you? Not sure. What's your name?

I agree with you though.

Somebody wants to fight me over the tint on my visor? Be my guest. I'll see them in the parking lot..

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Epsilon said:
Anyone who would fight someone because of the kind of visor he wears has some SERIOUS mental/maturity issues.

Don't get in their way.

Darwinism would love to see them fighting in the parking lot over a visor, and you should too.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Hockeymonkey.com has it. I've seen a few people wear it and it does look like they are trying to show off but it could give you an advantage. If you are a good passer and people cannot see where you are looking I think it would help. And a goalie cannot look to where you are trying to shoot the puck-if you look when you shoot and for some strange reason he is not looking at the puck. The funny thing about the fighting comments is that about 25 years ago people were probably called sissies for just wearing a helmet. Now if you wear a tinted visor somebody wants to take it to the parking lot, we've come a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->