Ovechkin vs Crosby: The motion picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_r_1337

Jun 10, 2003
Washington D.C.
Visit site
lol me too..I think we need to send this in for review.. You could win some oscars :p

oh yeah and I loved the touch of Sephiroth's theme for Skoula lololol..I had no idea what this was and didn't read about it but somehow I knew it was gonna include Skoula and puck poise.. I just knew it..and when it happened I burst into tears laughing..

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
LMAO !!! CONCLUSION WAS $#$@# HILARIOUS ! But it's kind of offensive , I'm a Russian and I'm not a primadonna ! Oh and the words go by too quick , sometimes .

colonel_korn

Luuuuuuuuuu....lay?
Nov 30, 2002
St John's, NL
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words, all. I had a lot of fun making it too. I know the text goes a bit quickly in the middle part, but I was trying to sync it up with the music as best as possible, and it didn't look right if I tried slowing it down.

Foppa_Rules and stockwizard definitely deserve a lot of credit for the writing material, so I'm prepared to give them each a quarter of the revenues. :D Just remember, if something in the movie offends you, one of them probably said it, not me. :joker:

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Russian_fanatic said:
LMAO !!! CONCLUSION WAS $#$@# HILARIOUS ! But it's kind of offensive , I'm a Russian and I'm not a primadonna ! Oh and the words go by too quick , sometimes .
Well that's the whole point. The insults comes from both sides and they are all stupid.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
are we implying that Martin Skoula is the anti-Christ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->