Ovechkin or Malkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Malkin now that Crosby will be playing with him (if not on a regular line then on the PP at the very least) They will be racking the points up.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Malkin now that Crosby will be playing with him (if not on a regular line then on the PP at the very least) They will be racking the points up.
I think it'll be the opposite. I don't think Malkin will get the attention he deserves with Crosby around.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Jacobv2 said:
I think it'll be the opposite. I don't think Malkin will get the attention he deserves with Crosby around.

I think you're right. I like Malkin over Crosby should they both tryout for the Pens this September.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
bigjags said:
All things being considered who would you rather select in a dynasty hockey pool :
Ovchekin or Malkin???? and why?

Right now, Ovechkin. I think he's more confident, and has, at this point , better overall skills. Malkin gaining fast on the latter part, tho.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
if you factor penalty minutes somehow into pool stats defiantly Ovechkin, if not i probably would still take him but not be so sure.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Jacobv2 said:

That's not such a bad thing IMO. With all the spotlight on Crosby, Malkin can develop in the "shadows" and become a force in his own right. Pittsburgh's had that type of situation in the past (Lemieux #1 and guys like Jagr, Francis, Stevens, and Recchi operating on another level).

damoose212001

Jan 16, 2005
Pittsburgh
Well one thing, Ovechkin is very classy. Remember him taunting the fans he will be playing in front of one day, seems like a true superstar. :shakehead

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
damoose212001 said:
Well one thing, Ovechkin is very classy. Remember him taunting the fans he will be playing in front of one day, seems like a true superstar. :shakehead

Are you really blind or do you just act that way? Where is the outrage directed at Malkin? What he did was far worse.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
damoose212001 said:

I don't think he was taunting the fans...US players...maybe(Objective people may say the Ameicans brought it on themselves) Fans...no.
He pointed to his jersey. I don't classify that as a taunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad