Ovechkin, just a stupid dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
talk about hyping machine damages…..
...guys, for what it matters, this is what truly happened.

It was 2 or 3 months ago when i woke up in the morning remembering a dream i had just made:
Ovechkin was going down on the right wing with the puck on his stick, wearing a number 8 Blackhawks jersey! :amazed: :innocent: :blush:
The first thing i thought was: well, i guess it is better to stop reading threads about the hyped Alexander!
The second one: this is a stupid dream, it is really difficult he will end up in Chicago.
The third: what the hell, i‘m not even a Blackhawks fan!

The fact is, after that night everytime i think about him i have his image linked with a Blackhawks jersey, even if i‘ve never believed in these kind of things ( foresight and stuff like that ).
Now some time has passed and the Blackhawks has dropped to 2nd or 3rd place in the lottery with one game left and they have a true chance to grab the first overall pick, so i‘m starting to wonder if……

In the case some Chicago fans have their wild hopes feeded by my dream, i want to apologize in advance if they won‘t get Alex!

Two questions:
-anyone shares the (stupid) feeling he will land in Chicago?
-anyone else had the weird experience of dreaming about Ovechkin in the night instead of about a gorgeous woman and has the bravery to report it??

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Actually somebody I know dreamed about Ovechkin once. He was wearing a black jersey and he scored. He stepped out on the ice and was moving around by the net and everybody said "There's Ovechkin. It's him"

Don't ask me, I didn't dream it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Foppa_Rules said:
Actually somebody I know dreamed about Ovechkin once. He was wearing a black jersey and he scored. He stepped out on the ice and was moving around by the net and everybody said "There's Ovechkin. It's him"

Don't ask me, I didn't dream it.

ughh I think it would be bad for hockey if either Crosby or Ovechkin landed in NY or Washington. Teams that are in the jam because they had firesales and mismanaged the players they had. How does Washington with Bondra, Lang, Jagr and Gonchar not make the playoffs?

I want my home team the yotes or Chicago to win it, because frankly it sucks seeing an original 6 team be so horrible, especially with a good coach like Sutter behind the bench.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
XavierX said:
ughh I think it would be bad for hockey if either Crosby or Ovechkin landed in NY or Washington. Teams that are in the jam because they had firesales and mismanaged the players they had. How does Washington with Bondra, Lang, Jagr and Gonchar not make the playoffs?

I want my home team the yotes or Chicago to win it, because frankly it sucks seeing an original 6 team be so horrible, especially with a good coach like Sutter behind the bench.

don't forget Nylander, Konowalchuck, Zubrus and Grier.

JackDaniel

Dec 14, 2003
I also had a dream...

Evrybody past over Ovechkin because of the overhyping here on HF and and the Habs drafted him..

Anybody else share this dream? lol

JD

dougd

Jul 20, 2002
fortmcmurray ab can
JackDaniel said:
I also had a dream...

Evrybody past over Ovechkin because of the overhyping here on HF and and the Habs drafted him..

Anybody else share this dream? lol

JD
Share the dream?? Sounds like that would be a night-mare. Of course, he is supposedly a stud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad