OV update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Just randomly looked at few teams that I thought would have problems with this... It seems that everyone has done quite well to get to the 66OV target.

From memory only two teams are under the magical 66OV average or 1320 OV points.

They are the Avs and Lightning. Avs are like 20 points behind but thats because they have only 11 Forwards. (I'm excluding Dull Knife and so forth). Which is good for them. Lightning are like 5pts from being over 1320 mark. A few small trades here and there should do the trick.

So congratulations to those who were ardent demostrators when the rule came out on getting your teams over. See it wasn't that are had was it? :)

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
The 'Lanche look to be well over based on my quick perusal. Hell, they have 14 players '69' or better, including a defensive unit and goaltending tandem that is playoff worthy.

With rumours circulating they've just signed two of their better prospects, it looks like they add a couple more to that group.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ville Isopää said:
I don't know how you made those calculations, but I currently get my ov to 1390, which equals 69,5 and is "well" over the minimum of 66...

I based it on best 12F 6D and 2G. This equates to 20 starters. I assume that those are the rules from memory.That was a couple of days ago, I did it. Not unless I was doing it off an old one by mistake. :dunno:

Rechecking the current Roster, Does Pylon count as a player?? If not, thats 11 forwards. I count Pylon as 0 in this case.

Calculations done this way, make Avs have a grand total of 1311 as of today before gameday 43. This means you are just short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad