Outstanding contract offers

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Gents,

Reggie has been MIA over the last month or so, but will be catching up in the next week or two.

I believe he has been overseas organizing a new Ultimate Fighting league in the Far East.

Rest assured, all outstanding offers will be contemplated based on their date of submission.

HFNHL Red Wings

Nick, please either stagger the signings or give me a heads up when you get throught them so I know when I need to free up about 3 hours to process all those updates.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Nick, please either stagger the signings or give me a heads up when you get throught them so I know when I need to free up about 3 hours to process all those updates.

Just so you know, many of the offers or pending UFA's teams are trying to lock up, so you won't have to process those obviously (yet). Most of the others are for fringe free agents who have no immediate value for the team in question and are really more long-term signing (thus Reggie's delay in getting around to them).

HFNHL Red Wings

Just so you know, many of the offers or pending UFA's teams are trying to lock up, so you won't have to process those obviously (yet). Most of the others are for fringe free agents who have no immediate value for the team in question and are really more long-term signing (thus Reggie's delay in getting around to them).

Ok. I was worried it might have been like that last flood of FA signings.

BTW, how do you know that I don't have a trade on hold waiting for one of those offers to go through ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->