Outside of your favorite team - do you root for other teams or players more?

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Idc about picking teams as ill watch as many games as possible in the first rd and everything else the rest of the way.
I just want to see good hockey lol. The whole vegas storyline is amazing, the jets whooping ass, Crosby playing amazing, Jackets young players stepping up their game, Kucherov and Hall going at it and playing amazing, Preds not fully playing to their potential and MacKinnon proving his season wasn't fake news.

I have been thoroughly entertained even though there looks to be maybe 1 or 2 game 7's. Love it.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I cheer for the caps because of ovi a lot during the playoffs but I fricking love panarin so I want one of those two teams to win if not the avs. Also cheer for florida a lot. I also really got into hockey at the 2009 draft so duchene has always been my favorite player (& ror to a certain extent)

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
1.My team (Senators;)
2.Success for Habs/Leafs to put more intense pressure on our management to rebuild more efficiently;
3.Whomever annoys the largest amount of fanbases;
4.Whomever has the most bling/cash/resources.

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
1. My team
2. Teams playing our rivals (go knights go!)
3. Teams that have young American players who I watched in the world juniors (Mcavoy, Keller, Terry, etc).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->