Would like to see final four of
Bruins Pens
Jets Preds

Pens three - peat

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Forsberg with the lacrosse shot coming from behind the net off the post. Beautiful effort.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I think Tampa Bay is the team who's gonna get upset in the first round.

Their goalie said himself that he never felt this tired in a season.

Lots of skills but maybe they lack size for the playoffs.

We'll see

That's a pretty stupid thing to say regardless if he's tired or not. I can't imagine Yzerman was happy when he heard that?

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
That's a pretty stupid thing to say regardless if he's tired or not. I can't imagine Yzerman was happy when he heard that?
Playing the Martyr. Pre excuses are for losers.

It seems Tbay always has the flakes in net. Bishop used to just smell play offs and he would get some weird injury. Doing it now in Dallas too

Now this kid with play offs just about to BEGIN.....he says he more tired than he has ever been ?? lol

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Is he though? Funny the media created huge hype of McDavid vs. Eichel and Connor is making Jack look like a 3rd liner.

Yeah if mcdavid and matthews didnt exist theyd be talking about Eichel a lot more lol... buffalo just cant get it going, and its puzzling how edmonton can take such a step back like this after last year

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah if mcdavid and matthews didnt exist theyd be talking about Eichel a lot more lol... buffalo just cant get it going, and its puzzling how edmonton can take such a step back like this after last year

Didn't the Sabres do better without him for awhile?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Washington's my team. I don't like copy-paste predictions for the Habs, and I don't like it for other teams either. Caps have had a tough run, but they aren't predestined to choke. I want to see their fans get back a little pride and watch Ovi lift a Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad