Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
10.5 for a goalie to play 60 games is insane

Price contract is putrid, but he's miles better than Jones.

Jones was never a great goalie, beside 19 games for the Kings.

Screenshot - 2fb41739defda2db51d9d19a486d7ee4 - Gyazo
2fb41739defda2db51d9d19a486d7ee4

Reactions: dralaf

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Well, I did have my birthday supper tonight. May have involved some.........Chorizo. :naughty:

It was actually mixed with some calamari, was quite delicious, and after came a Duck Burger with bacon marmalade and fried homemade potatoes cooked in bacon fat and mixed mixed with green onion. Vegans come at me. :)

All being said, Vegas never seems to slow down. Makes ya wonder sometimes.......

Happy Birthday @BLASPHEMOUS! Can't go wrong with duck and bacon fat.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
MAF is so fun to watch when he's on his game. One of the more exciting goaltenders. Still remember him crapping his pants against us in game 7. Good times.
Fleury is in the zone tonight, 17 saves already.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't get Vegas. I look at their roster and say, really? They probably look like the best team in the playoffs which is mind boggling.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I don't get Vegas. I look at their roster and say, really? They probably look like the best team in the playoffs which is mind boggling.

We don't see the most significant attribute on the roster - Attitude!

Only our GM and a few select can understand this concept. We, mere mortals, can shake our heads in disbelief and drown in our ignorance.

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
They play great collectively, they're all committed to play hard and for eachother, and while a bunch of their offensive players are overachieving, I just don't see any type of deadwood in that lineup.

Reactions: dralaf

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

They are the fastest team in the league IMO. That's their competitive advantage, but I think the lack of a premier center will prevent them from going all the way. I know karlsson had an amazing season, but I don't think he's that guy.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
We don't see the most significant attribute on the roster - Attitude!

Only our GM and a few select can understand this concept. We, mere mortals, can shake our heads in disbelief and drown in our ignorance.
I swear this will become a new stat in future EA games. Each player will have an "attitude" stat with the way things are going in Montreal.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Happy for Gerard Gallant. To think he was our assistant coach, and that he never would have been able to become the Habs' head coach because of the French language prerequisite... Ça fait chier et encore plus mal.

Do they have KFC in Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->