Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
ink

Like I said. Nothing wrong with PK.......its his fans I find to be annoying.
If some one says they think Karlsson, Letang, or Josi is a tad over rated....their fans dont have a fit. LOL
You haven't talked to the same Karlsson fans as I have..:biglaugh:
Pens fans don't care about Letang because they have Crosby and Malkin, and Josi, I have never met a Preds fan in my life.

Fans of any player or fan can be annoying, by definition, they are biased.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Gotta cheer for the leafs and pleks. Why? Just to make sure he never ever sets foot again in mtl as a hab. He plays well in the PO = Leafs overpay him =/= Habs

And I f***ING love Vegas!

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Gotta cheer for the leafs and pleks. Why? Just to make sure he never ever sets foot again in mtl as a hab. He plays well in the PO = Leafs overpay him =/= Habs

And I ****ING love Vegas!
We both know who's gunna overpay this offseason so I'm a little torn, don't want to see him continue to suck but mediocre is ok

With you on Vegas, will be there in 23 days and hoping to catch a game or 2 - but who's counting

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
We both know who's gunna overpay this offseason so I'm a little torn, don't want to see him continue to suck but mediocre is ok

With you on Vegas, will be there in 23 days and hoping to catch a game or 2 - but who's counting
My friend just got back from Vegas. He said cheapest seat was 800 usd. Can’t imagine what 2nd round might cost.

member 300185

In this case the leafs are in trouble before they even played a game at home.

BTW...Leafs are seeing why the Ducks went kept Gibson over Anderson.
...and Andersen makes the greatest save off all time.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I still think Boston, Tampa and Nashville win their series.

Looks like the Ducks and Kings are done (obviously).

I also think the Caps aren't done yet. I'm picking them to win tonight.

Jets will bounce back tonight.

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
Renaud Lavioe on nhl radio. He said the usual: Julien is safe, there will be new asst coaches and changes at the AHL club but what he said I hadn’t heard before was that the habs were waiting to see who is available for those jobs after the 1st round of playoffs.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Honestly this is why I am cheering for the bruins. Hate rogers buying the nhl for a generation and hoping to see the leafs playoff masters during that period. Would love to see the leafs out because of CBC SN and TSN. The leaf fans aren't great but the 4 bruins fans I know are as obnoxious as the team. However the media makes me hate the leafs in the playoffs.

Oh no don't do it Doc, I thought you were a good guy. Don't join the dark side, better to go with the Laffs to Purgatory.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
Oh no don't do it Doc, I thought you were a good guy. Don't join the dark side, better to go with the Laffs to Purgatory.
I wonder who is cheering for Toronto or Boston on this board? Just heard lavioe say on the radio that people in Quebec are cheering for Boston over Toronto LOL

Reactions: DXStriker and PaulD

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I wonder who is cheering for Toronto or Boston on this board? Just heard lavioe say on the radio that people in Quebec are cheering for Boston over Toronto LOL

Not cheering for Toronto, just cheering against Boston every step along the way.

Reactions: Shabs

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
People should be cheering for Boston. Any Montrealer who knowingly roots in favour of a Toronto team in any sport (even for sports in which there is no Montreal team) deserves to have their smoked meat and poutine privileges revoked. I don't like the Bruins either but Toronto is always the greater evil.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I wanted the loafs to get swept firs round.

Now it will have to be in five.

The league will help the loafs as much as they can.

Reactions: Shabs

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
People should be cheering for Boston. Any Montrealer who knowingly roots in favour of a Toronto team in any sport (even for sports in which there is no Montreal team) deserves to have their smoked meat and poutine privileges revoked. I don't like the Bruins either but Toronto is always the greater evil.

If you want to talk other sports- football, soccer, whatever- but in hockey- hands down the Bruins are the greater evil, it's not even close.

Reactions: LarryO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->