Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I can only go by what I have seen from you. You're not a PK fan by any stretch. You criticize him a lot so no wonder you get annoyed by his fans.
chicken and the egg.

I like to razz his over sensitive fans. As i do beluve they slightly over rate him.

I watched him here in Hamilton live from the front row seats. Liked him alot. I have stated on here personally I like the Subban of 09-014 better than the Subban from 015 to present. I liked the speed and big open ice hits he used to throw.

Last edited:

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
To be honest, there's no win for Colorado, they have a terrible D and they have a terrible goalie, the only chance they have is playing keep away as much as possible.
For sure, but if he could make a few key saves here and there it would at least give Avs a chance to make it somewhat interesting because they are playing well and hanging in these games more than I expected.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
ink
chicken and the egg.

I like to razz his over sensitive fans. As i do beluve they slightly over rate him.

I watched him here in Hamilton live from the front row seats. Liked him alot. I have stated on here personally I like the Subban of 09-014 better than the Subban from 015 to present. I liked the speed and big open ice hits he used to throw.
Like I said. Nothing wrong with PK.......its his fans I find to be annoying.
If some one says they think Karlsson, Letang, or Josi is a tad over rated....their fans dont have a fit. LOL

Last edited:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
For sure, but if he could make a few key saves here and there it would at least give Avs a chance to make it somewhat interesting because they are playing well and hanging in these games more than I expected.
and Rinne does the jeckel and hyde act.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
To be honest, there's no win for Colorado, they have a terrible D and they have a terrible goalie, the only chance they have is playing keep away as much as possible.
true.

But good for them. Everyone called for a sweep.

Could go 6.

Cellar dwellar a year ago. Playing with a back up goalie the leafs used for a tank three seasons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->