Out of town thread: Where the grass is ALWAYS greener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
- Yes, there is a lot of unknowns from the 2013-2017 drafts because it's too early. These same set of standards can be applied to pretty much every single NHL team.

- Yes, I may have overlooked some players on other teams due to not spending enough time on each player vs what I know about the Habs.

The whole purpose of this was to compare the 2008-2011 years vs the rest of the league and then I continued this from 2012-2017. We are doing much better from 2012-2017 when you compare this to the rest of the league.
Brayden Point alone almost has as many points as every player we have drafted excluding anyone in the top 10 and Andrighetto. That is really bad. You can include Paquette if you want to compensate for the Andrighetto subtraction.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Leafs PP looks very dangerous. Teams really need to stay out of the box against them. Nylander is a very talented player who looks very good on the PP. I think he's really gonna pile up the points on the PP in his career similar to Giroux.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
If you're not excited about having second round picks, you certainly shouldn't be upset about trading them away.

I wish I made more money but that doesn't mean I would be fine if my money went missing.

Or let me be fair to Shaw, my money went missing and someone bought me a DVD collection instead of giving me my money back.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Speaking of Andrighetto, pointless in 9 and 6 points in his last 20 games after starting the season hot with 6 in 5. Haven't watched him at all, whats up with the lack of production?

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Andersen won't have anything left by the time the playoffs start with the amount of games he plays and the amount of shots he seems to face every night. He's been the best Leafs player in this game and in most Leaf games I've watched this season.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
that OT is Toronto sure is fun to watch though... Gaudreau, Matthews and Marner at 3 on 3... sigh we don't have anyone close to that skill level.

EDIT: ok maybe in pure skill alone Drouin comes close...

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Its only one bad goal on 26 shots. The Oilers are really struggling this year. Its sad to see. I was hoping for a Western Conference finals between the Oilers and the Predators. Looks like tje Oilers will miss the playoffs.
One bad goal tonight, but he's been horrible in almost all of his games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad